Reviews for Teddy's Excellent Adventure
Marksbay chapter 7 . 9/12
Amusing
SunPho3n1x chapter 7 . 8/18
This was a really great story. Short but sweet! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing this.
mumphie chapter 6 . 8/7
Glad you let Sirius live. But, I will say it again. I feel sorry for Remus.
mumphie chapter 1 . 8/7
I feel sooo sorry for Remus!
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 8/7
Fingers crossed Teddy remembers enough to know WHAT and HOW the Dark Lord was killed. Like where his Horcruxes are, how they were destroyed, what he did during the war, etc...
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 7 . 8/1
This was excellent, thank you!

Dirt Rider
sorcerersupreme14 chapter 1 . 6/26
Bwahaha I'm loving this. Apparently a 6 year old Teddy Lupin has more of a sense about how to treat the hero than a certain JKR. Given how things turned out, she should have named the Book series "The Weasley Chronicles" as only the weasleys get all the rewards and least loss while Harry gets dissed and trampled upon so many times it's not even funny. The HP book series is a total Weasley wank. Given its constant worship of Ronald Weasel and Rewarding of all the weasels at the cost of bashing the hero and better charcaters, making them look like dunderheads. The Movies were atleast better, atleast the directors were of good mind to notice the series is titled Harry Potter not Ronald Weasel or Weasley Chronicles.
ProditorMagnus chapter 7 . 6/1
Nice sweet story.
LMAO I LOVE TEDDY
BoredBitch87 chapter 4 . 3/4
Sirius no!
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 3/1
Read this on my phone last night, or I would have been leaving reviews.

I appreciate how you don't go into any detail on how Moldyshorts was destroyed. This is Teddy's story, not Tom's, and the focus needed to stay on him. Kudos.
Luthien'sLight chapter 1 . 2/10
I just read this story through and while at certain points it does get rather, well, cheesy, this is overwhelmed by the overall amazingness of the story as a whole. Well done!
Nyumun chapter 7 . 2/3
Esta bastante buena
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 7 . 2/3
This was cute and amazing!
Thank you for this story.
VulcanRavenClaw chapter 7 . 1/25
This was a delightful little story to distract me from workthanks for sharing it!