Reviews for Queen Maker
kadyrocks chapter 5 . 10/2
I really like this story, this is one of the best I've ever read.
PhoenixGod95 chapter 4 . 9/18
Love the ending. Keep up the good work
LackingLack chapter 3 . 9/7
Oops meant to post this to chapter 3 and logged on. Nice how you reversed Esme and Sophie/Phoebe's personalities a bit with Esme kind of flustered and crushing and Sophie/Phoebes more hardassed about it.

It's cool to show the immediate aftermath of season 1 as well and to "explain" a bit the timejump between the plane coming down and them showing up dressed that way. Because in the show it really felt quite... jarring and abrupt.
Cool how Esme is the flustered one here and Sophie and Phoebe are the more hard-nosed and all-business, sort of reversing their typical characterizations
PhoenixGod95 chapter 3 . 9/2
Loving the Esme and Lorna building romance. Wonder how long it'll take Lorna to realize Esme feelings for her
PhoenixGod95 chapter 2 . 8/24
This story is better than I thought it'd be. Keep up the good work
Jukar A chapter 1 . 8/7
Hey, I came across this here and on ao3, gotta say I'm really liking this setup. Always was a Frosty-fan and liked that we finally got at least the cuckoos done right and Polaris on Gifted is awesome, so I'm really all over this ship.
It's well done with Polaris still being uncertain about Esme's intention and she's probably still trying to figure out where she's at after having broken from her friends and Marco. (Also wondering how you'll handle that broken up relaitonship and the pregnancy or if you'll skip that).
Esme's explaination was awesome and made sense for her, she's more of the pupeteer and Polaris is a good leader but kind of needs someone to be a rock and be vulnerable with given her issues, so that'll be interesting. Same with the shift from going from the street-level to the hellfire club and the cuckoos being pretty posh.