Reviews for i'm so sorry for not updating
Shinoku chapter 5 . 5/2/2003
oh I love this story. it is so cute. keep it up
Burnsybabe chapter 5 . 4/29/2003
sad cute please update the story son
Burnsybabe chapter 5 . 4/29/2003
sad cute please update the story son
floridfox chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
Kagome's other friend is named Yuka. I heard it when she was trying to talk to Kagome on the phone and her grandpa made up an illness while Kagome was standing right next to him. It was that episode after Inuyasha threw Kag. down the well after the fight wif' Fluffy.
kikyochan chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
great story

hannaH
Burnsybabe chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
That is so cute i'v read alot off thease storys and this is the part pepole screw up and make me amd soo don't rush make it flow and have fun and i love the beginig of the story
therealmelon chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
... wow..I love the fic... But... Im kinda confused.. Didnt Kagome take off that rosary around INuyasha's neck?.. WEll.. HOpe u update soon!
Angel-Fergie chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
Another good chapter! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read what happens next!
mv chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
cute story! update soon please!
Angel-Fergie chapter 3 . 4/11/2003
I was looking for your story Hurt Feelings and it appeared to BE GONE! WAH! What happen to it! I thought it was very good! Anyways this story is very good too! I like your work keep it up! Don't take this one down! I'll be really sad if you do! Anyways keep up the awsome work!

PS if ya want to, you can check out my Inuyasha story 'I'm Never Giving Up!' I like to know what you think of it!

TTFN