Reviews for Novocaine
OryxGreen chapter 13 . 7/21
and don't get me started on Ron. Sure, he is acting like a child, but honestly, no one told him anything, and they expect him to d what exactly? They are the ones keeping him in the dark. It is of course surprising Harry is friends with their previous enemy so excuse Ron for having questions. No one tells him anything and it is not fair. And cutting him off? Harry would never do that. They are best friends so cutting him off like that is wrong.
OryxGreen chapter 13 . 7/21
I am not OK with Draco being friends with Harry. I have mentioned it in a previous comment, but I am not done. I am not just faulting you for deciding what you did with Draco, but J.K as well. Draco committed many crimes, and it is beyond me why he wasn't held accountable for his actions. He might not have gotten a harsh sentence, because of the pressure he was under I suppose, but he still did commit those crimes and definitely should have been punished. So, I don't understand your or J.K.'s decision (and I suppose many fic writers who do the same thing) to not punish him. He attempted the murder of Dumbledore (doesn't matter whether Dumbrloder knew and planned it. Draco didn't know) and in the process cursed Katie and poisoned Ron. He let Death Eaters enter Hogwarts and used Unforgivibles on Katie and Rosmeta and tried to use the Cruciatus curse on Harry. No matter how much he repents, he still committed those crimes, so I have no idea why he was never punished. And making Harry forgive him and also so fast, is very out of character. I was bothered by this from the start, but after Harry started screaming at Ron when he was right about Draco, it started bothering me even more, and honestly, it is ruining the story for me. Maybe Harry should think about improving the justice system? After all, he wants to improve the Wizarding World. The justice system needs it for sure.
OryxGreen chapter 12 . 7/21
Ron is acting like a child. Hermoine is definitely right, but honestly, I am not getting an argument for Draco. Other Slyterhings of course, but Draco? You argue that he is changed, but that can be said about any Death Eater. Does that mean we mustn't punish them for their crimes? NO! So, I really don't get being friends with Draco right now, when honestly, he should be in Azkaban for many crimes he had committed. They might not be as bad as other Death Eater crimes and he mostly committed them because he was scared, but still he should be held accountable. So, your support of Draco is not reasonable. It doesn't really make sense. Wasn't he conspiring murdering Dumbldore and in the process cursed a student? Didn't he use Unforgivibles? He should be in Azkaban, not friends with Harry! He can regret all he wants, but justice is justice! But of course, justice system sucks in Wizarding World and Harry apparently forgives everyone? Very stupid.
Although I am ignoring what you've done with Draco (which is injustice to me for the reasons mentioned above) because this story is too good and main focus is Haphne. But I felt that anger towards Ron is uncalled for. I mean, yeah, he was wrong about everyone else, but not Draco!
OryxGreen chapter 10 . 7/21
IT is so funny that Harry's realisation would come when Daphen is crying. That was lovely. I loved it.
OryxGreen chapter 8 . 7/21
I feel really sorry for Ginny. I usually would support Ginny, but I do think Daphne and Harry are great and I don't like this Ginny very much. But regardless, I really felt sorry for her in this chapter.
OryxGreen chapter 6 . 7/20
I can't wait for Harry to develop feelings for Daphne.
OryxGreen chapter 5 . 7/20
What is the ministry doing? Shouldn't they be doing all these renovations?
and I don't think I like how Daphne is referring to Harry's every decision as 'us' instead of 'you'.
OryxGreen chapter 3 . 7/20
Harry entertaining Teddy with bubbles. Just like James did...:sobs:
OryxGreen chapter 2 . 7/20
I am not surprised that Harry falls in love with Daphne. She inspires and motivates him.
OryxGreen chapter 1 . 7/20
Wow, I loved the first chapter. I am soooo looking forward to reading this story.
BohemianVoldemort chapter 6 . 7/16
I guess it would be less awkward if you didn't pair them straight off. I feel like some of Ginny's character is being sacrificed here.
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 7/4
Wow Borogoves is a fantastic concept. This is very well written story. :D
wandamarie chapter 25 . 7/2
wandamarie chapter 24 . 7/2
nice job thanks
wandamarie chapter 23 . 7/2
keep up the good work and thank you for your time and talented on the story so far
2,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »