Reviews for Novocaine
Enforcer209 chapter 24 . 7/17
Well this is certainly a interesting story read and I like how you are focusing on the rebuilding effort. a lot of the fic’s I’ve read that happen after the war just focus on Harry’s core group and not the wider community it’s a nice change of pace
millerr123 chapter 24 . 7/13
Please please please update this story because it is such a brilliant story and I couldn’t stop reading it
LandlessLord chapter 1 . 7/12
Why not merge Potter and Gaunt back into Peverell with the Gaunt vote ?
wjhastings chapter 24 . 7/9
Honestly this series is super interesting. I hope you continue!
Cassandra30 chapter 24 . 7/5
Nott is stupid but dangerous.
Brisk18507 chapter 24 . 6/28
Sadly giving up on this story. Just too long between updates anymore. Is a great story thou
Gyanz chapter 24 . 6/22
Me he leído CASI todos los fics Haphne, y no puedo creer como este se me pasó de largo. Lo arranqué ayer y hoy ya lo terminé. Es una historia extraordinaria, con una escritura de gran nivel, y con muchísimas cosas en la trama, algo increíble!

Espero que puedas actualizar pronto!

Hasta el próximo capítulo!

Saludos!
hp4all chapter 24 . 6/19
This story is well written and takes time to develop characters. It keeps readers intererested.
I did feel a few chapters back that there were too many characters, and it would be difficult to give all of them storylines. Eventually, readers may get invested into ones that do not get any screentime. My preverence is to have the main cast at a manageable size, especially if updates are not frequent. This helps with keeping their traits in my memory.
I add that this story is sufficiently different from the ones I have read, and not just the same old bethrotal contract done thousand times.
I think you have done a very good job of showing that:
1. Not all Slytherins are evil.
2. Children grow up and schoolyard politics no longer matter.
I hope you'll squeeze this story into your busy schedule and update it soon.
Wish you luck!
GreenTea4062 chapter 24 . 6/17
Aw shite hope Daphne somehow kill Theodore just saying
ucantbesirius chapter 24 . 6/15
This story is really well written. I love the premise of reinventing the Wizarding world after the war instead of Harry just cleaning up crime for the rest of his life. I hope you keep updating on a regular basis. Can't wait to read more.
TarnishedArmour chapter 24 . 6/15
Amazing fic! One of the best business/legal ficus I've read, and managing to be canon, ignoring epilogue (which should have been burned, never published).

Love the long chapters and the pace. You write clearly and we'll, and I will definitely keep reading!

~TA
Shade chapter 24 . 6/10
Well this is an interesting read. I've not read one quite as detailed in the business department of things and it is still a good story to read. Nott is going to fail but not before causing a whole lot of mess to clean upand I can't wait to see it happen. he really is an idiot, does he not remember that he can't plot against Harry? Hope the vampire survive, if Harry spares her/their life then that would put them in his dept, you could work with that.
Looking forward to the next chapter hope it comes soon.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 22 . 6/10
I like how you played the scene with Draco asking both sisters the permission to court Astoria.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 19 . 6/10
Sheesh you got me on that last scene
DCosmicSage38 chapter 12 . 6/9
I love the pace of their romance. It is very well thought.
The way she confessed it to Zabini seems like a girl thing, which is great as people can relate to it.
2,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »