Reviews for Driving Forces
Myketje chapter 21 . 11/16
I'm not a big reviewer. But it would be a crime not to review this story.
This story is moving, sweet, hopefull and it brought tears to my eyes.
Thank you for sharing.
MP
Elle Whitecap chapter 21 . 10/7
It was refreshing to read a role reversal story.
I like the story but you're writing is too confusing for some reason.
Iersseltje chapter 21 . 8/25
Great atory. Someone mentioned it on facebook.

Thanks for sharing.
Patty T chapter 21 . 7/7
Excelente historia! Gracias por compartir
Beautiful story
themoonwriters chapter 20 . 4/9
Hey there, I stated this story today and I'm about to finish it. I LOVED everything about this story. Edward's character was something I haven't read yet, and trust me I've read a lot of stories. The realness of the healing process of Edward and Bella was excellent! They healed together and then took in other children that needed the same love and practice they received.

Yeah, I know this is Fanfiction but this story made me think and reflect. Thank you for taking the time to share this great story with us. I appreciate your time and talent!
tulgarita chapter 1 . 2/4
Muchas gracias por la historia y por permitir su traducción al español por el equipo de élite fanfiction, me ha gustado mucho. Ana from Spain
Kora Jane chapter 21 . 11/15/2020
Hi! Thanks for sharing a incredible story. I love it. I reed the whole story in about 5 hour. I couldn't stop reading it once I started.

I found the story in a group of Facebook, because they will traduced to Spanish soon. But I love the introduction and came here to reed. Thanks for the permission to translate this story to Spanish. I really appreciated that.
vampdreams chapter 21 . 11/15/2020
I loved it
you portrayed something people don't often acknowledge
kudos to you
thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/4/2020
I loved this Edward, I can't imagine a man in this problem in my country, maybe they suffer alone.
It was a great story

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
rebecca's mom chapter 21 . 9/22/2020
Thank you for another wonderful story! XO
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 13 . 7/15/2020
The fact that she's out of jail is BS plot in and of it self but you having a judge hear her and take her serious with.. 'She was high out of her mind, she didn't know what happening' AND NOT HAVING THE JUDGE laugh as he dismissed her plea IS absolutely stunning me.

Maybe you are trying to show just how much power mothers, even bad mothers, have in court. If that's the goal here. I agree, mothers have all the power if they come with the water works, don't need much proof of anything to get what thy want out of the judge, even if it puts the father in a bind.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
There's no way a judge would even hear Tanya's plea, if they did, it would be ALL UP to the responsible parent who is Edward.
1,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »