Reviews for New Beginnings
Majestik Moose chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Way too cute! _ Little Obi-Wan is adorable. And big Daddy Qui-Gon is just great. x]
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
AW! This story was so swet! Lil Obi is just so cute! Aww!
Nelarun chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
this is so sweet. Honestly Athena Leigh. You have put poetry in motion. Well done

Nelarun of Australia

P.S. You are one of my favourite authors.
Nightingale Tinuviel chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
so touching...
Padfoot4ever chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
wonderfully touching story!
Cael Fenton chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
This is fast becoming one of my favourites. Slightly AU, but not any less charming. Well done!
Cael Fenton chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
A very sweet little story so far. I love the bit where Qui-Gon names Obi-Wan his 'little lost heart'.
Immortal-grace chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
There's more...no didnt cry...HEY!...yet
R2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I think I read this one didn't I? hm oh well, I still like it!
DataKenobi05 chapter 3 . 4/17/2003
Oh I love this story, it was very well written.
Vicki Vance chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
That was nice and sweet. I like to see what other people think of the early lives of our heroes that aren't Jude Watson's versions.

I felt it was a little rushed, but then again I'm fond of the long novel, not the short story.

Keep writing. You're good.
R2 chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
*Beep* Aw! STORY TIME! I wanna story! tell me a story? Please? anywhoo, nice ending. Bigger padawan, classes for Obi, poor kid! Lost a planet... they were all SO CUTE! Anyway, I liked it : )
R2 chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
*Beep* Obi, you were so cute when you were little! Good, together at last, together forever we're tying a not they never can sever** sings** anywhoo, good story, Master Jedi, keep up the good work!
dark angel chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
aw that was so sweet!I love lil Obi stories,u can just imagine how adorable a dinky little Obi would was really good,great work.
human chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
Very cute. I really enjoyed it.