Reviews for Pain Into Power
bp136714 chapter 5 . 5/28
I am loving how you are making small changes to cannon, make the MHA story line your own. Also this is one of the stories that I love to see updated, so keep up the fantastic work.
Broken Requiem chapter 1 . 5/27
What about your other story?
Can't wait for more!
Grenobi chapter 4 . 1/1
Wonderful chapter! I was kinda sad that she only saw him as a brother but it is what it is. Can’t wait for new chapters!
AlphaMike369 chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
I am really looking forward to Tsubaki's reaction to seeing Izuku with a quirk. Will she be confused, mad, or both (My money's on both).
I must admit, I have notice a few errors were you wrote a different word than intended. Not an uncommon occurrence but I feel it should be brought to your attention.
LokiTheSabertooth chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
somehow i have the feeling that this summary is taken from the song 'superheroes' lyric. but otherwise it's a great story. please continue
animefairy299 chapter 2 . 11/12/2018
Awesome can't wait for more
Can i make fanart of Tsubaki
xx.az.xx chapter 2 . 10/17/2018
Young lady what in the yeet yonk was that, u gotta support the cinnamon roll
AM39 chapter 2 . 9/5/2018
First I want to say I love your fic and I can' wait for the next chapter. I'm curious if Tsubaki will know about One for All or if she'll be surprised to see Izuku with a quirk during either the exams against the Zero Pointer or during Aizawa's little test. Gotta be honest, kinda lean toward the latter and with the Zero Pointer with her in Uraraka's place. But your choice and all.
Kinda also hoping this is a Izuku x OC fic.
I kinda have a recommendation. I don't know what you have planned, but for the Heroes vs Villians mock battle, I think you should keep the Izuku vs Bakugo fight the same, meaning Uraraka and Tenya are their teammates, with most of the focus being on Tsubaki and her reactions watching the whole thing with the other students and All-Might. The reason is that as cool as it would be to see Tsubaki and Bakugo duke it out at last now that she has better control of her quirk, I think that should be saved for the Sports Festival. The impact of Izuku and Bakugo's fight is far too important and is made even greater with the inclusion of Tsubaki since despite being his friend, she doesn't have any faith that Midoriya can be a hero.
Just a suggestion though. Again, this is your fic, just wanted to give some advice is all.
Aguion12 chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
So a barrier manipulator?

This has potential, but for the love of shit use the line break more, it was a pain figuring out if it was the same scene or another. Bigget example is the sudden cut fron her crying to them at Izuku's house, I had to read more than once to get it.
derpslurp chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
noice
mc arno chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
super fanfiction j'ai hâte de lire la suite sur ceux je te dis à la prochaine et bon courage!
BenitoMussolini chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
I love it! I can't wait for more chapters, and i hope you don't leave it too much. As always, keep up the good work, you're a great writer!