Reviews for The Public Affairs of Private Relationships
HoneyBear84 chapter 5 . 4/4
Love it
GrimmHarry chapter 5 . 1/16
Wow! I absolutely loved the story. Would have loved more conversations between Harry and Severus in the end... Like what happened to the 'feiend with benefits'? We're Severus in love with Harry the whole time? What happened!
But overall I absolutely adored the story!
tmp3475 chapter 5 . 1/11
Can’t get enough of your stories. Love them all so much
stacyleedam25 chapter 5 . 1/4
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
triolet chapter 5 . 10/8/2020
A joy to see a stable and likeable Ron. Personally, would have preferred less of the endearments. Felt it took something away.
Writing Sins Not Tragedies chapter 5 . 3/9/2020
I loved this
Ron and Draco so cute it hurts
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2020
good story! personally i found a liiiiittle too sugary in places (but still absolutely tolerable). a good amount of very nice sex scenes though! loved those especially :)
Neeshack chapter 5 . 11/24/2019
Loved this story. You did a great job.
Victorie96 chapter 5 . 7/15/2019
Loved the paring, both of them. It just fit, and I'm happy that Harry and Severus figured it out in the end. Draco and Ron, was the most surprising pairing of them all, as I've never read that paring before now but bizarrely they fit each other perfectly. At least in this universe.
KVEDW9647 chapter 5 . 7/4/2019
Yes! Yes! Yes! I found this Fic again. Yay!
Saint Snape chapter 5 . 6/18/2019
Another lovely story!
HarryMalfoy09 chapter 5 . 3/5/2019
that was a sweet story. I have just recently started read Draco/Ron stories and I am finding that I like them. do u have any suggestions?
Monabubbles chapter 5 . 2/22/2019
That might've been the cutest thing I ever read. (With a good dose of hotness :p) I was smiling the whole time!
medusa85 chapter 5 . 2/6/2019