Reviews for sharp-dressed man
NE8675309 chapter 1 . 10/17
GodDAMN, that was good!
Okay, so the steamy smut was just wowza; I especially love the awkward misunderstandings of his blunt way of speaking, even though he's a little cinnamon roll in this. So cute! It's rare to read an AU that goes straight into the lemon, but still makes you root for the sweet romance! Great job!
Dindore chapter 1 . 10/10
Second read. Still love. Still feel the need for more. Sigh...
VeroniqueClaire chapter 1 . 9/28
It might be a giftfic for your friend, but it's also a gift to everyone who gets to read it. Seeing a new story update from you is such a delight; you have a way and an ease with words and pacing that is so much damn fun to read. I love the details you call out, the emotional implications - the vulnerabilities in a suit of armor, subtly revealed. Your characterizations are glorious and the whole thing is just flawless, head and shoulders above the quality of typical fanfic, the cream of the crop. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Dindore chapter 1 . 9/11
This needs more chapters!
Corey chapter 1 . 9/4
How does this not have more reviews? Holy shit that was awesome. And so ridiculously hot.
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 8/29
I know that this is only supposed to be a oneshot but I would love to read more of this story!
L'ImperatriceElle chapter 1 . 8/22
This is exactly what I needed to get my mind off a shitty evening of worrying about shitty men and their shit behavior :) Bless you! And bless sharp-dressed men with fine bods and secret fantasies!
aokiwood chapter 1 . 8/19
This was wonderful! I loved the story and the characters. I would love to read more about these two!
bhut chapter 1 . 8/7
Well, they certain rock here. Good to luck them finding it all out!
Geekydork chapter 1 . 8/6
I have no idea how I stumbled on Raylo while hunting new Dramione fox’s but wooo, this was so hot and so in character too!
That was HILARIOUS! I loved it!
kaitlynndiesch chapter 1 . 8/3