Reviews for All the Way Down
Aqua-Flora chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
Honestly this story deserves so much more attention!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
lmao I can actually imagine Shiro having a sleep festival. This image wont leave. I don't want it to leave.

imagine if the attendants start building a shrine around shiro while he sleeps and ppl actually start praying to it. Every snore Shiro makes blesses another unborn child. confirmed.
missamy831 chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
This was amazing!
firethecanons chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
I grinned the whole time this was beautiful
Aqua-Flora chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
...I have no words for about how utterly wonderful this story was. Amazing. Brilliant.
Sailor Staria chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
Good read! I appreciate long one shots. Heck I appreciate long fan fics in general. _ Lots of feels. I found myself smiling and giggling like a idiot a lot. Good job.
JustARandomNerd chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Oh my fucking fucking fucking fuck. Good lord I don’t even know how to respond. Fuck. Quiznak. I goddamn love this. How much I love this doesn’t make sense. Favorite piece of all goddamn time.
Song Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
I couldn't help myself... Read this straight through without stopping even though I have a million things to do right now. So freaking cute.
PacificaPines chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
AAAAHHH THIS IS LEGIT THE BEST FUCKING KLANCE FIC IVE EVER READ! *Cough* sorry. I got a little excited. Anyway, I'm not joking , this fic is amazing and funny and beautiful and makes me happy inside.
Ginko Kataribe chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
The fluff. I am suffocating in a room full of it and I don’t know what to do about it.
Excellent one shot though. I think it’s great you didn’t break it up into chapters. The flow was really nice. Thank you for writing this little treat.
SilverPen001 chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
It’s here! I found it and fell in love on AO3 and now it’s here!
SilverPen001 chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
Omigod it’s here! It’s finally here! I read this and feel in love on ao3 but now it’s here and I am so happy!
amalspach chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
This was the cutest freaking thing. You clearly put a lot of effort, heart, and work into this and it shows. I loved it!
3point14156 chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
this very well may be the most beautiful thing I've ever read on this site. absolutely amazing, thank you so much for all your writing, I love your stories so much.
Ashamane15 chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
I spent over 3 and a half hours reading this on my phone, sitting in the exact same place. I don't know if I've ever sat still that long... It feels like it was only 30 minutes. I don't know how, but I get lost in your stories every single time. I love your writing, and I really hope you keep giving us stories as well written as this one!