Reviews for Quidditch and Chess
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Short and simple, but no less extraordinary for it. Wonderful job.
albert chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
good story, intense! I like the way you write about ron, but what the hell is he doing ?I mean I don't catch the "lucifer part"
udon'need2know chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
so boring
DazzilinAngel555 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
that was soo sad! its gonna be h/r AL THE WAY! i really like ur way of writing; i've read a few other fics by you. keep on writting h/r! :)
flash-rules chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
I had no idea what was happening in the actual, scary plot. I mean, with Ron going away and all. But I think I figured out that Voldemort was probably going to kill him unless he joined the Death Eaters. Is that right? I was a little confused.

But I loved all the Ron/Hermione mush. Loved it. They're my favorite couple. :)
ctlyts chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Where did Ron go? Why? Please put up another chapter.
Eesha chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
913 REPRESENT! hehehehe...yeah...ok...anyways, on with the reviewing! Ok, to put it plain in simple, I loved it, Fredrico loved it, and so did Little Rudy Tootie! So, considering that, Gabs, I definitely think you should start a fan club! Golly geez! That'd be so awesome! ok...enough of my rambling! I loved the story and you know it, Chickabiddy!

P.S. I bet you a million bazillion bucks that Pencil Boy would like it too! hehe! D
S-leonie6 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Very good. Nicely written. Of course Hermione would choose him over Harry. Keep up the wonderful work. Everyone loves Ron Weasley.

Larzdinn chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Aw. *sniff* Definitely one of the best and most IC Ron/Hermione fics that I've read _

Peace, love, and blueberry jello,

fey chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Ah, so nice and angsty! oh, I hpe he's all right! he's so brave, insecure and hot headed! *sniffs* I love Ron. And I love R/Hr. He better come back for her. :)
Darcel chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
ooh.. poor Ron..
Marionette chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Excellent. Good characterization and...and...I just liked it. It was really, really good. Great job!
Tamashii chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
oh! very nice. i love how you repeated the first paragraph at the end. great job!
CurlsofGold chapter 1 . 4/12/2003 better come back ronald weasley! hehe, go on pleasee
dkscully chapter 1 . 4/12/2003