Reviews for Dreams Are Forever
YueMichiruNaragisawaMiko chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Aw! Too short! Hope you update soon!
YumiYa chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Please continue! It's really good! .
Lady Light chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
I like it! I like Mononoke Hime too. I like Ashitaka _
Fellow chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
keep it up this is good

Fellow
Angel-cahn chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
YA U UPDATED WAHOO OK well i love the chappie even if it is short keep goin
K-K-Girl chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
aah, wonderful, beautiful chapter! *sighs* ho yeah, and i've already gotten Mononoke Hime memorized in English, Japanese, AND French! haha! freaky-meeky! lo, nyway, i agree better this thatn nothing, ya? ya! so, in other words, i'll wait for another update; i mean, NOBODY and i mean NOBODY is updateing as fast as you. that is, you are updateing faster than anybody else writing SA ficlets! even me! w00t! go you! heehee, anyway, this is cute. update?
Tempus Mori chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
Very interesting! This Manara character kinda reminds me of Relena from gundam *gags* lol. anyways, i like it and cant wait for the next update. pieces of advice though, try adding in more describing scenes instead of dialogue, it helps the reader get a better picture in their head

Oh, and whoever told you that Rin wasnt the was it was spelled was wrong. When SA was translated Rins name was changed to Lin. If you wanted to user her Japanese name, its Rin, Lin is american.

I do have a couple ideas and saw your request. Feel free to e-mail me if you want to hear them!

Eagerly awaiting the next update,

Tempus
Raine0211 chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
Hey, I like the new chapter. When are you going to update? Hmm? It's been a week! Ahh. Well, I'm a procrastinator too. My story on fictionpress is not coming along quickly at all. Well anyway. Great story, keep it up!
K-K-Girl chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
ah!you must update! soon! please! *glops author fondly* i like this ficlet!
Umiiruka chapter 4 . 5/5/2003
No no...you were right. Rin is pronounced Lin...I know it's weird, but you're right. Great story! Keep it up!
Hari ng Laro chapter 4 . 5/5/2003
What's wrong with Rin?
Steahl chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
Keep it coming! You know, the cute little chibi water spirits didn't make me want to strangle Marana any less...
ME chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
WAH NO HAKU MUST LOVE CHIHIRO! CHIRHIRO I SAY! CHIHIRO! Anyway good story _ keep it up
Merayna chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Hmm, this is good. I don't understand why everyone wants to kill of Marana. I mean, sure, she's ruining the relationship between Haku and Sen, but other than that, she hasn't done anything. Well, the only thing I can say is that the chapters are a little short and everything is going a little fast. Tone it down a little and describe everyone a little more, but the story is really good and I look forward to more chapters. ;P
YamiHoshi chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
Oh my god! I can't believe that! Leave Chihiro and Haku alone! Kill the stupid Marana girl off please!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »