Reviews for Dreams Are Forever
Hope's Lilly chapter 12 . 4/8/2004
WOW! awsome story...hopefully that isn't the end of it, i would really like to find out what happens to everyone. but it is really good even if you don't want to write anymore on it.
x Legally Sane x chapter 12 . 3/13/2004
*sniff* thats so sad! I hope when they wake up they will b happy together! I must congradulate u! Ur Fic rly was Awesome, u did a great job.
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 12 . 3/12/2004
Are you going to make a sequel? The way you ended it would make it perfect place to pick up in another story.
Meiiling chapter 12 . 3/12/2004
hey!
omg that was so sweet of haku. haku really loves chihiro a lot. i hope you do a sequel. i wanna find out wuts going to happen. plz think about it.
chow!
Mandie
x Legally Sane x chapter 11 . 2/29/2004
Wow... This is really awesome! ur doin a great job with this fic! i just cant wait to see wut happens next w/ chihiro and kohaku! plzz update soon!
Meiiling chapter 11 . 2/20/2004
Hey!
amazing chapter. great work. i really love this story. i wonder if the counter potion will work? will chihiro be alright again? keep up the great work. update really soon!
Chow!
Mandie
lanilove4 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
OMG I luved your story !
dreamygal chapter 11 . 2/18/2004
NO! i luv this story..PLS continue it!
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 11 . 2/17/2004
Well i just hope chihiro is ok for your sake *fireball appears in hand*
K.E.Pryde chapter 11 . 2/16/2004
MORE PLEASE!
Moonmage chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
I like it please update.
Moonmage
Yuki chapter 10 . 10/25/2003
What a cliffhanger! I really like this story. I wonder what happened to Sen... you won't let her die, would you? Poor Haku! Please make this a happy ending story!
Yuki chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Babo-chan! I didn't know that you had a Spirited Away fic! Oh, I love this anime! It's adorable and I'm getting curious on who the new girl is!
ashleyrainey chapter 10 . 10/17/2003
this is my first and formost favorite story for spirited away and it is awesome so please contiune
C chapter 10 . 10/4/2003
Hy, I love your story. I think you can have it so Sen will come back, and kill the eivil girl. If you need help e - mail me. I write too.
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »