Reviews for Dreams Are Forever
Fate chapter 10 . 9/30/2003
HOLY SHIT! Marana you little hoe WHAT DID YOU DO? *Fate shakes Marana violently before throwing her aside and running to Haku* Haku you little ass sniffer what are you doing standing around? Go help Sen *Haku 'um do I know you?* NO time for stupid questions GO! *boots Haku in the ass *turns to author* and what do you think YOU are doing? GO, GO, GOGOGOGOGOGO! *yells to every one as the all back away slowly* SAVE SEN!
Broken Angel chapter 10 . 9/29/2003
OH Nice Cliffie what'll happen next! Go on!:P
jaded image chapter 10 . 9/29/2003
Whoa...uh oh, this doesn't sound too good. Gone *ponders* like..gone gone? Or like..gone...heh, sry. _; I really really liked this chapter, even though it is short, please update soon! Oh..by the way, this is Destiny's_Fate...heh, yea, so we must find out what's happened to Chihiro! *runs off in random direction*
Sana ChiChi chapter 10 . 9/28/2003
OMG! UPDATE SOON!

Sana
Lady Light chapter 10 . 9/25/2003
Aie! Poor Sen. * Lady Light
Bleh chapter 10 . 9/25/2003
Augh! I can't belive you left the story like that! Please update asap!
Little Dakki chapter 10 . 9/24/2003
YOU EVIL PERSON! YOU KILLED HER YOU'RE EVIL! IF YOU SEEN KURAMA MAD I'M TEN TIMES AS BAD AS HE IS I DON'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER!
jia chapter 10 . 9/23/2003
cool chapter Love your story update PLZ _-
Kenelfie chapter 10 . 9/22/2003
This is really good. I'm sorry you can't update anytime soon, as I would love to read more. But that's ok. I understand that. Silver
sakura-kero227 chapter 10 . 9/22/2003
*clapCLapD* i like this chapter one of the best keep[ wrighting
tess chapter 10 . 9/21/2003
thats was a realy good story but i want to read more so hurry up and update. bye
Istupid chapter 10 . 9/21/2003
NO!Stupid B* Marana!YOU stupid freak I Hate You!

Why Babo...WHY! you better make Chihiro better...

Anyways update!
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 10 . 9/21/2003
KILL HER MAKE HER SUFFER MAKE HER SUFFER A MOST PAINFUL DEATH KAMI KNOWS SHE DESERVES IT.
Jelen chapter 10 . 9/21/2003
aahh!

WUT THE HECK HAPPENS! I WANNA KNOW!AAHH!CRUD this sux..i really REALLY hope u update soon...this is a very interesting story..i really wanna finish this story...well..thankx...if u want u can e-mail me and tell me when it's been updated... well bah bai!thankx again
inaded chapter 10 . 9/21/2003
what does that mean? they can find her spirit right? they can use marana as a sacrifice! _ please continue soon!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »