Reviews for Zero Chakra Plan
megusto en capĂ­tulo
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2021
This is not a crossover
Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus chapter 12 . 1/1/2021
This was beautiful. I personally adore Thanos as a villain. Right up there with days of future past Sentinels. Can't help but want to see what kind of drama Naruto's plan will create.
lordshuvra chapter 12 . 12/3/2020
While I do not know if this story is abandoned or not, I liked the plot, I do want to see how you create the other 4 stones.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 7 . 11/28/2020
You can't be arsed to finish this fucking story, and it seems abandoned. Stop bitching about other people trying to adopt it.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
Should probably replace the beta reader, if this is the result lmao
The Prickly Pineapple chapter 12 . 10/12/2020
Love the story so far. There are a few syntax error that you could fix, but they are easy to overlook when it's a good story.

If I remember correctly, I think there was a jutsu the sandaime hokage used against orochimaru that simply negated the others jutsu. It required knowing what the other user was going to use and using the exact opposite sequence of hand seals. I figure that's why you were overtly giving us naruto's deduction of the kidnappers identity.

In any case, I'm stoked to read the next chapter!
KindKong chapter 12 . 9/22/2020
Great story. Loved it, waiting for more.
sammykordy10 chapter 7 . 8/1/2020
Are you going to update this
Pato HM chapter 12 . 7/31/2020
I like what you are doing with Naruto, and the comedy too. A NarutoXMikoto affair maybe? If not doesn't matter its perfect the way you are taking this.
sammykordy10 chapter 9 . 7/29/2020
are you going to update this
Gamma-X chapter 12 . 7/18/2020
I'd assume that Naruto sealed away the Perpetrator's Chakra or made it so it would rebound onto the user if they used their Chakra. That, or he used the Seal Stone to do something to the dude. Also..I love how Mikoto is in this. But..this just makes me want Naruto x Mikoto even more. xD
But..since she's still in quite a happy marriage as of right now, I'll abstain. Will we see Ayame btw?
Can't wait for the next chapter, and for when we next see Rin-chan! Though, I also hope that Fuu will be saved from her fate as a Jinchuuriki by Naruto or Rin down the road.

Ja Ne~!