Reviews for A Tale of Ice and Smoke - Book 1 - Water
RemiSparklez chapter 43 . 4/25
Oh my gosh I loved all the emotions we got from Katara this chapter. The jealousy in the beginning, the disappointment later, the distraction in the healing lesson. I loved her thinking of Zuko. I loved all of this, you wrote her feelings so well and conveyed them so well this chapter! Thank you for the update and cannot wait til it picks up again in August!
vivinene chapter 42 . 4/18
I love the story! Please continue soon.
Lady Skynet chapter 42 . 4/11
Great chapter! I loved all the scenes with the gang and Yue. Her friendship with Katara will surely be nice to read. And Zuko's thought process is something else.
Dragon Lord Draco chapter 41 . 3/31
Puns, awesome. No sarcasm. Another good chapter, though old man is still a jerk, but that is his character.
Mark321 chapter 41 . 3/28
Was that breaking the fourth wall?
Dragon Lord Draco chapter 39 . 3/1
Take your time. We will be here.
emjfangirl chapter 39 . 2/28
Great job! Love how Zuko is automatically thinking about karats more often
SlythindorRen chapter 38 . 2/25
Great chapter, I really like how Katara and Aang had the mini bonding moment but I feel really bad for Sokka because he thinks that the worst happened to Katara, hopefully they can find some type of middle ground!
Lady Skynet chapter 38 . 2/25
Great chapter! Both Sokka and Katara's actions are completely understandable. I hope the secret doesn't hurt their relationship too much.
Dragon Lord Draco chapter 38 . 2/24
Oh sokka...that didn't happen. Also, innocent aang. Atta boy
Bella Bleeker-Baggins chapter 38 . 2/21
Rice cookers help a lot too. You just measure and wash the rice then fill the water to the right line.
ZutaraBros chapter 37 . 2/16
NOO I NEED MORE ZUTARAAAAA
Dragon Lord Draco chapter 37 . 2/15
Buuussssssteed
Lady Skynet chapter 36 . 2/14
Really good chapter! I love how Zuko and Katara gradually change their perception of the other. I hope they meet again soon! General Iroh is always awesome.
Respite88 chapter 37 . 2/14
Another great chapter. Loved Iroh's ending question.