Reviews for From Ruin
RuneFather chapter 29 . 4/4
Awesome
Raiju001 chapter 29 . 3/7
I am glad to hear you are devoting time to make your passion pay for yourself. I will miss reading your works here, as they are very well put together. I was definitely feeling the same as Draco when the clock was offered to Lily. That "o.s." moment just kept mounting at the Weasley gift presentation. This was a portion that I was wondering if you were going to get to. And the reveal at that most inopportune time... you Mr Author, are Blue Balling Harry something fierce! Having read your other fics, I have faith you will make it worth the wait! Lmao! Thank you for the stories! I wish you luck in your Authorial debut!
Raiju001 chapter 27 . 3/7
Harry is really being a slytherin with his words. Naga is not a possession in his eyes which means he can respond to a literal meaning and not the spirt of the question. Hahaha! I think the goblins might even hold him in higher esteem for that... love the world building though! I still have to wonder if some of the story elememts that have not been resolved, ever will be resolved? What happened to Horcrux Voldy? Was it absorbed into Ares? Why was this realm's Harry Potter forgotten about? Where is Bellatrix? Where is Wormtail? Where is Dark Tosser Prime?
I love this story and hope that these items are part of your background happenings that Ares does not know about. I know you said someone not looking like Bellatrix got into the LeStrange vault. I am just waiting for the big reveals, and really hoping they don't bite Harry in the bollocks.
Raiju001 chapter 24 . 3/7
Wow. I was not expecting the red caps to show up... this is getting stressful! Thank you for the story!
Raiju001 chapter 23 . 3/7
There have been so many hints of what has gone on in Harry's past that I feel needs to be found out for closures sake. Why was Harry Potter still placed with the Dursley's? Does Lily even remember she had twins? Where is Horcrux Voldemort at? Where is this timeline's dark tosser at? I understand Harry's one track mind. But he has missed variables that might be critical to him reaching mission success... great story! Love reading and catching up! Thank you for this!
Raiju001 chapter 11 . 3/6
Oh wow. Those idiot kids. This was an exceptional fight sequence and had me focused! That was an amazing wizard battle! Kinda upset Draco was the only one who tried to help fight out of all the rest. Sheep. The lot of them.
TheOneGreyWorm chapter 12 . 3/2
Saw the huge Favs and thought it was good. It was disappoint and not satisfying.
Harry is a pissant here. That is all.
Yup. This is where the author screwed up and cheapened the story.
Sadhaka chapter 29 . 2/26
One if your favorite plot devices is forcing your main to do something, usually through blackmail. Siris, goblins, Dumbles, etc, they all force the character. Its a very reactive plot device. The character is reacting to the plot instead of pushing it forward. I hate it. It woukd be nice if he simply had the strength to say no.
Sadhaka chapter 28 . 2/26
The fact the Fawkes allows the other bird to be mistreated us grotesque. What a piece of garbage.
Sadhaka chapter 28 . 2/26
Get captured. Tortured. Give ip every advantage to duel. Yeah, thats stupid. He had them, his wand, and a wizard at his back, and gave it all up to duell. What an idiot.
Sadhaka chapter 27 . 2/25
This chapter makes no sense. He went there to secure hus familair and get the location of the assassins. Instead, he gave the goblins the ability to send them to prison for life, agreed to hide his familair, and gave them their only trade good. In return, he got armor for the kids. Yeah, great, problem is the FAMILIES are being targeted.

This is an ideal show of plot trumping character. Its what makes so many interactions especially with Dumbles so off. You decide the plot and mangle the characters to pusg it through instead of the characters organically responding to the story.
Sadhaka chapter 21 . 2/25
Does he have to fall to pieces every other paragraph? This wasn’t a feature in the first dozen of so chapters but now its every chapter. I get it. You like it. But this is rediculous how often he falls apart and collapses.
Sadhaka chapter 20 . 2/25
The whole why still play nice to Dumbles is so far out of logic that its on its own country. The back and forth sounds like a resonable person arguing with a crazy person. Harry first says the shackle is very temporary and then admits he can’t get it off and doesn’t think he will be able to. The reasons why playing with Dumbles amount to him screaming reasons. None of them affect the mission. They are all personal things Harry just wants.
Sadhaka chapter 20 . 2/25
Not really into all the girls being bi. Its used to death and makes the story more juvenile than it needs to be.
1,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »