Reviews for Out of Hand
Miizzllaneous chapter 16 . 10/9
This made me so sad, this was a guilty pleasure of mine I could not stop reading lmao

Thank you for writing this! I wish you luck with future projects, and I hope you continue to grow.

Though you're definitely still good enough for me not to actively trash on your writing on discord to my friends, as I've truly went off the deep end and am probably slightly insane. It says a lot about your writing to begin with, and for you to improve more then that is just fantastic, then again most of my issues when I get mad while reading something is more of a moral dilemma/issue I can't ignore... I'm gonna go check out your profile and see if you've made you're rewrite yet! Maybe even check out your other works if you have any. Until next time :) Cause I know I'll definitely find at least one thing to start binging!
Bnhafan chapter 16 . 8/21
Sorry to hear of the cancellation. I truly enjoyed your work. You did remarkably well for this being your first attempt.
Geldrid L. Malifaka chapter 16 . 8/10
I liked it well enough, but i fully understand the whole 'looking back at my work, and being disgusted with the merely passable wrighting' thing.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
This story is absolutely incredible. I enjoy every chapter and am very thankful you spent time to write this. The joy you have given me through this story is great and I cannot thank you enough. You contributed a great story to this fandom and I understand that sometimes stories are just meant to rest until it is time for them to be woken again.

The world building was incredible and fascinating. That part was very exciting without being overwhelming which I appreciate.

Thank you!
Dera'may chapter 16 . 8/31/2020
i'm sad, to know that this story is discontinued, because it was the best one I've read.
Trevbone chapter 16 . 8/27/2020
Alright so I kinda disagree on this story being bad I think it has so much good product to be great but I will agree that it was rushed but I really loved where you had it going thanks for the good read anyway
aaliyah3609 chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
Noooooooo kill troll jim
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2020
Personally I have really enjoyed the way this story has been written. I hope you think about continuing it as it is at an interesting point and I would like to see where you would go with it.
rattle-the-stars chapter 7 . 5/22/2020
i think this is the first time someone has ever compared draal to sonic the hedgehog
rattle-the-stars chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
bro.
this is so good thank you for writing this-
asdfghjklerwtgrfdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
im fangirling so hard this is perfect
*excited screaming*
KingGone chapter 16 . 5/4/2020
Really enjoyed the story, I think you’re being a little to hard on yourself but then again who isn’t. Anyway the point is I’ll be looking forward to any updates you do.
ReflectiveReader chapter 12 . 4/25/2020
I thought he learned his lesson!
ReflectiveReader chapter 8 . 4/25/2020
I'm interested in seeing if clair herself will be in Jims dreams now.
ReflectiveReader chapter 5 . 4/25/2020
I laughed through most of this chapter, it was really good!
ReflectiveReader chapter 4 . 4/25/2020
At least Jim is smarter about telling others about the probably suicidal solo trip he wants to make.