Reviews for Out of Hand
ReflectiveReader chapter 3 . 4/25/2020
Wonderful chapter.
KingofHell16 chapter 16 . 10/14/2019
I am beyond impressed by your story, and while I loved it and wish you had continued it- I can understand why you stopped.

I can’t wait to read what else you have written.
Madrone33 chapter 16 . 10/13/2019
Thank you for writing this story!
Im looking forward to the 'overhauled' version
Jimtroll chapter 16 . 9/4/2019
It is one of the best stories that I have read if some authors have their criticisms but still end them by those who stabbed their story at the beginning and end but I hope you finish it or do 2 part as in the series
ArthurShade chapter 16 . 8/6/2019
This story was truly amazing I'm sorry that you feel it wasn't
HuangShenLong chapter 16 . 7/13/2019
I enjoyed this,I need to watch the series
cj1of4 chapter 15 . 7/5/2019
Someone give that little changeling a hug.
cj1of4 chapter 2 . 7/4/2019
This is getting interesting!

I do hope Jim lets his mom know he is alive. Otherwise I could see her simply shutting down.
curry-llama chapter 16 . 6/26/2019
Seriously this is your first fanfic? You're going to be great at this if you're already this good. I enjoyed every bit of this story. It's a shame that it hasn't been updated recently although I can't talk when it comes to updates either. I love the way you're diverting from canon in this and I can't wait to read more
Dark Inu Fan chapter 16 . 4/16/2019
*screeches* WwHhYyYy did you SstoOOpPp?

Seriously, I was really getting into your world building and the introduction to trolls from outside the americas. You captivated my attention to the point where I lost track of time several times when I ... shouldn’t have. About the only opportunity that you skipped over (either because of being overused or because you didn’t like it) was for Jim’s troll name to be Atlas. It would have been something that Jim would react to instinctively, instead of forcing himself to remember a random name.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see you around, Dark
Luna chapter 16 . 3/7/2019
I think it was great. I hope you keep this version up and not delete it. Although I can’t wait for the new version, I still like the original!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 16 . 3/7/2019
I think you're being to hard on yourself. This is FAR better than my first fanfic (not that that's hard to beat). This is a good story. Sure it has it's issues, but all stories do. Heck, look at Harry Potter, even Lord of the Rings and there are issues. There were a couple of things that bugged me and I did feel like there were some inconsistencies in how some of the characters were portrayed, but honestly, those instances were few and far between. I would have liked to see a little bit more of a break-away from canon, but it wasn't nearly as bad as other time-travels I've read.

That being said, I get that when muses tell you you have to rewrite, something, it's usually best to just follow them. I will be looking forward to seeing this redone.

Also, while I do think some things may have been a bit rushed, other things - like Jim going to the Old World (which would have been a MASSIVE undertaking in and of itself) were going a bit slowly, unless you plan on writing that as a sequel/second story. In any case, when you do post your new story (if you haven't already), please post a story here so that we know it's there. :) Thanks.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 15 . 3/7/2019
Fu... Did you just cross this over with Ladybug?! *dies laughing* Because why the heck not.
Winter chapter 13 . 2/26/2019
You have no idea how much I love you for mentioning Percy Jackson. I'm a child of Kiohne.
Flancy chapter 16 . 2/21/2019
I'm glad to hear you'll be simply reworking the story rather than abandoning it! Do you think you'll take down this version and upload the new one elsewhere, or reupload the chapters over where hte old ones were here? Thank you for the update!
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »