Reviews for Out of Hand
TeamPhanHunter chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
What do you mean by adopt?
Fantasia Komix chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
Is there any chance for someone to adopt this story? It is actually very cool, and I had enjoyed it while it lasted. I hope you at least keep some of the aspects of this story in the "rewrite."
TeamPhanHunter chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
I'm super sad to hear this. But I am glad you are re-writing it and not completely abandoning it.
Resurrection99 chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
Great, now I have to wait even longer to read your awsome story. Hope to see the rewright soon. Keep up the great work.
LetTheChaosEnsue chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
Normally I try to be civil in these things, BUT WHAT THE CRAP!? Although I was able to tell that this was your first time writing, I was loving the story. And though I'm glad to hear that the story will be done over I am sad that I will have to wait to read more.
That being said. I've been writing for a long time and if you would like I would happily offer some tips to help you improve.
Anyways, keep up the good work! I'll watch for the new and improved version and look forward to it.
Brenne chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
Well. You really had me hooked on the story. Usually I don't like fanfics where Claire is the Trollhunter. But you did a great job on this one. And I was looking forward to Jim's adventures in Europe. So you did great writing this. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story will be rewritten.
Blackdrake chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
Honestly I don't agree with you. I really liked your story. Okay, the relationships were a bit rushed, but it avoided a lot of heartache for our time traveller and I agree with toby, the fact that most of them were so quick to accept troll Jim, and Claire fell in love him so quickly was important for a lost half troll who was looking for his place in life.
So, Im really sad, that you decided to discontinue this story, but hopefully the overworked version will come out soon, and will be just as good, or even better.

Have a nice evening,
Blackdrake
Forever-Furuba chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
Well, this has been fun and I'm sad to see this version of it stop, but I'm glad you got what you wanted out of it (practice) and I look forward to seeing the revision.
Jormus chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
Thank you for writing this.

I really enjoyed reading it and hope to see more of your endeavors in the future.

I enjoyed the unique twists and world building you did in this story. I think you did a very good job.

Good luck with your future writing and whatever else you plan to try your hand at!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
I believe this was a good story and I'm sad it ended. Looking forward to your new story though. Good luck with it.
TeamPhanHunter chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
I love your story! Please update soon!
TeamPhanHunter chapter 15 . 2/12/2019
I have a question. Why does Jim not once in this whole book not wish to go back into his time? Or even if he doesn't then why does he not mention it?
Blackdrake chapter 15 . 2/2/2019
I love your story. I always thought time travel is awesome, but there are so many ways to mess things up. But yours is awesome. Jims decision to leave is a bit surprising, but I understand him. Live would be boring if somebody just handed you bulars head on a silver platter. Plus like he said the trolls wouldn't really accept Claire as long as she doesn't prove that she is worthy of the amulet, and as long as he is around that is not going to happen anytime soon.
Im really looking forward to his adventures in Europe, I have a certain suspicion as to who this guardian is that vendel mentioned. Are you planning a crossover with this? Cause that would be really funny. But I'm not sure if that would work with the general flow of this story this far. But anyway, it is an awesome story and I seriously hope that you update soon.

Bye,
Blackdrake
Forever-Furuba chapter 15 . 1/31/2019
Oooh, Miraculous Ladybug reference.

The scene with Jim and Morgana and the stars and talking about human scientific developments was really cool!

Changelings are sort of trolls, so Bular eating one is sort of cannibalism. I know it's called 'anthrophagy' when a human is eaten by a non-human, rather than cannibalism, but I don't know the Greek or Latin words for 'troll' offhand so I don't know what 'trollphagy' would properly be called.

The video game scene was fun and led well into the more emotional hugging scene. Very fluid transition in mood.

If Gatto's any indications, trolls have something similar to lava for stomach acid - but that might just be a unique feature of mountain trolls.
Resurrection99 chapter 15 . 1/31/2019
God I can't wait untill we get to the point where Angor Rot shows up. He's always been one of my favorites because of his back ground and how much potential he has for character growth.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »