Reviews for Out of Hand
Sp-ace-ed-out chapter 14 . 1/23/2019
Just amazing omg everything about this fic is gold. I live off of angst and this fic fed my soul, can’t wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2019
Wow I just finished reading this story and I can't tell you how impressed I am it's just so amazing please tell me that you have not given up it is just too good to be abandoned please update this is literally like the best story I have ever read please continue please update when you can
Luna chapter 14 . 1/7/2019
This story is simply amazing and well written. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
SolarFlare579 chapter 15 . 1/6/2019
EEEEEEEECK PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD! I love it! Also... owwwwww... Claire’s arm XD
SolarFlare579 chapter 2 . 1/5/2019
To be completely honest, Claire deserves the amulet just as much as Jim! He may have killed gunmar, but Morgana was just as much a threat (if not bigger) than him! And Claire legit owned her! I know that Toby is the one who destroyed the staff, but that was mostly to save Claire. Oh, she also pretty much willed the portal to stay open without using the staff while fighting Morgana’s binds (that had tossed him around like a rag doll).

Honestly, Claire is freaking queen!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2018
I love this story. I’m on a Trollhunters kick right now and your fan fiction is making me so happy. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Have a great day!
TheWolfFaithChild chapter 14 . 12/23/2018
OhMyGosh OhMyGosh OHMYGOSH!
THIS IS SO EPIC PLEASE CONTINUE/UPDATE SOON!
TheWolfFaithChild chapter 6 . 12/22/2018
Through a wall. DEFIANTLY through a wall.
Only for it to come back 3 seconds later via smacking upside the head.
benbah chapter 14 . 12/12/2018
I am loving your story. please keep writing. I will keep reading.
Forever-Furuba chapter 14 . 11/25/2018
The whole pub watching Tarmek take his first drink was a fun scene.

It's pretty healthy progression for Morgana that she can /acknowledge/ her past experiences with love were unhealthy.

Putting armour on takes so much more time for Jim now that he can't just magically conjure it!

Blinky's panic at catching Jim and Claire together was so cute. I like the way their friends lightly teased them about it.

Seeing the fight from Vendel's perspective gives a good view of what both Claire and Draal are doing and gives the audience an idea of how Trollmarket as a whole is going to react to the outcome of the fight.

I like the expansion on Darci's character in this fic. I'm trying to write more about her in mine, too, so it's useful to see how other people write her.

I wondered what might happen with Gladys in this timeline. *cringe* That's about what I figured Bular would do after killing a Changeling in their human form. The bones in the Janus Order looked pretty thoroughly picked over after Gunmar killed them all.
MidnightWriter44678 chapter 14 . 11/25/2018
Woah, that battle went great, but the chapter ending was unexpected, and painful. Great job so far, can't wait for then next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2018
Uppppppppdate soon please
MidnightWriter44678 chapter 13 . 11/21/2018
This chapter was awesome. I am so happy Jim can walk in the sun now! Though the fact that he plans on leaving still sits wrong with me. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Forever-Furuba chapter 13 . 11/18/2018
Draal enjoys sparring with Tarmek and introducing him to the wonders of Trollmarket, such as grog! Jim still gets to have /a/ friendship with Draal, even if it doesn't have the depth of their old bond.

This 'guardian' Vendel mentions could also be valuable in finding and/or keeping various powerful stones that give the Amulet different properties. Jim's got the sun-resistance stone now, and one empty slot left ... I wonder how Angor's Eye is going to work with an Angor with both eyes running around. If they're allies as Jim hopes they will be, then Jim may or may not need that one.

I like the image of Gladys and Nomura having a girl's night.

The thing about the cyclops democracy in Greece reminds me of that thing where Athens had one of the first recorded systems of democratic voting.

Jim's got a lot of ambitious plans for dealing with/helping the Changelings - I hope those plans bear fruit!

I agree that the novels (and comics) are ... kind of a mess. There's some stuff that fits canon (like the book published before Season 3 aired that mentions Barbara used to paint before Jim was born), or doesn't quite fit but feels worth keeping (Jim would never have the time to maintain a vegetable garden with all his other responsibilities and we never see it in the backyard scenes, but sure, let him have one), but there's a lot that's more like, "Did the author actually watch the whole show, or did they only see 'key scenes', or were they just given a bunch of notes on what happens?"
Forever-Furuba chapter 12 . 11/17/2018
Not only would sensing Claire's pain be uncomfortable for Jim, but also the bond might give them both an advantage in predicting what the other is about to do, and getting used to fighting that way isn't going to be helpful when Claire inevitably ends up fighting someone else.

I enjoy Vendel's cleverness and observational skills and hidden mischievous streak. I am intrigued by the implication he once knew where the Inferna Copula was being held, and possibly had access to it.

Jim's FINALLY reading A Brief Recapitulation of Troll Lore! Blinky's going to be so delighted!

The way Gunmar forcibly consumed life force from the Heartstone was a little like the way you describe Ettin feeding methods.

Morgana's starscape does indeed sound magnificent.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »