Reviews for Out of Hand
MidnightWriter44678 chapter 11 . 11/15/2018
You're back! And with an amazing chapter nonetheless. I was just thinking about this story the other day and was planning on going back and rereading it, which I am still doing, and when I saw you had updated I was ecstatic! I love this chapter and am so glad that Jim and Vendel are getting along, plus that fight with Draal was great. Jim's new blade sounds awesome, and I think that that is the most amazing name you could have come up with, I love it. I am super excited about your next update and can't wait to see where this leads!
Forever-Furuba chapter 11 . 11/14/2018
Jim - that is to say, Tarmek - is building a great reputation as a strong and clever troll. Those upcoming etiquette lessons from Vendel should help if (or when, because that's how stories tend to work) he ever manages to get himself in hot water down in Trollmarket.
Resurrection99 chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Good stuff keep up the great work.
MidnightWriter44678 chapter 10 . 10/1/2018
I love everything about this, from Jim's reaction to the Heartstone to him moving in with Blinky and Arrgh. I love that you had them go and get a sword made specifically for Jim. I also really, really love that Daya likes him! Fantastic chapter, can't even wait for the next one!
Forever-Furuba chapter 10 . 9/30/2018
The response Troll!Jim has to the Heartstone is fascinating, and, as he says, explains a lot. I enjoyed Blinky and AAARRRGGHH! welcoming Jim into their home. Jim's difficulty trying to pick a new weapon was believable. Deya being 'more magically literate' could explain how she thought up, let alone executed, sealing Killahead Bridge in such a way that sucked all nearby Gumm-Gumms into the Darklands and bound the portal to the Amulet. The idea humans are/used to be the more magically-adept species is cool and opens up more potential for worldbuilding and character activities.
Forever-Furuba chapter 9 . 9/25/2018
OMG, someone actually acknowledge mental trauma needing be taken into account! Kudos, Morgana!

Hm ... so, is the amulet's pulse actually Jim's heartbeat, for his remaining human aspects, or is it pulsing in time to Morgana's heartbeat?

I love how perceptive and cunning Mary is.
Forever-Furuba chapter 8 . 9/25/2018
How many oaths of vengeance has Strickler sworn against Bular by now?

Jim's attempt at a Morgana redemption is plausible, even after she freaking him out so badly just moments before.

Heh. Trollish diamonds. That's one way for a human Trollhunter to keep their head above water financially.

YES! The armour is finally OFF!

The sparring scene was fun, as was Jim carrying Claire and Toby home. The soul bond explains the earlier 'perfect sync' training sequence, when Claire could match Jim running through sword drills while they were both in armour.
itsanotherfanficwriterohno chapter 9 . 9/25/2018
AWWWWWWW
itsanotherfanficwriterohno chapter 8 . 9/25/2018
Cute chapter! I love all the character bonding. Glad to see more jlaire moments too. :)
Ginkoi chapter 8 . 9/10/2018
Awesome!
MidnightWriter44678 chapter 8 . 8/29/2018
I really loved these last two chapters! I am interested in seeing where the interactions between Jim and Morgana lead to, I feel like Jim could really help her. I am really loving the interaction between the trio and I like your explanation on how Jim got his armor off, along with his description afterward LOL. My only question is, why did Jim and Claire get a Soul Bond randomly? I'm interested to see how it effects the rest of the story. I can't wait for your next update and I look forward to more of this amazing story! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2018
This is awesome!
I can’t wait to see the Draal and Jim meeting!

Please update again soon

Mattish02
Forever-Furuba chapter 7 . 8/28/2018
Jim, you go back there and finish eating your squirrel. You know better than to waste food like that.

I suspect Jim and Morgana will eventually have some hard talks about Merlin.

Toby's panic over Jim 'disappearing again' and then immediately relaxing when he saw Jim downstairs was believable and cute.

Draal's moment of hurt when Blinky lectured him, before his temper took over again, was as significant as it was brief; it sets Draal up for being more open to listen to them after Claire defeats him but spares his life.
MidnightWriter44678 chapter 6 . 8/22/2018
This is great. I am really interested in seeing where this story is going and I hope to see a lot more interaction between Jim and the people from the past. I am excited to see how the girls react to meeting Jim and how his relationship with Claire turns out. I loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one!
Forever-Furuba chapter 6 . 8/22/2018
AAARRRGGHH! is so proud of Blinky's new boldness.

No, Claire's not fighting against sunshine and rainbows, that's what Gunmar's fighting against.

Darci drew a very logical conclusion based on data available to her, suspecting Bular of eating Jim.

Mary's phone nobly sacrificed itself so Toby's phone could live on and keep Jim informed.

Lots of worldbuilding in the last part of the chapter, with more to come!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »