Reviews for Puzzles
Taranea chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
wow, thats so cool. like, funny and scary at the same time. as in the discwolrd novels, I love it when a familiar concept is taken and turned upside down. Thus, having a *sane* voice in your head is beautiful. poor yami, though...I would LOVE to see this continue, please update?
Ankhutenshi chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
This is truly an amazing story. Are there plans to continue this? I'd very much like to see what happens!
shadowphantomness chapter 6 . 8/31/2004
WAI! Mahaado shows up! Cool fic, please continue
Acacia Jules chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
This is really, really good. And I don't send out kind reviews on a whim. I only send them to those who deserve them. Please, post more of this fic. It's just so freakin' amazing. I mean, I've never read such an intresting fan fic. This story is just so great. I just love the perspectives, and how you have the characters portrayed.
Jargonelle chapter 6 . 3/10/2004
Wow! The relationship between Joey and 'Dark' is developing really well and the earlier chapters with Bakura in were actually quite freaky.
It's interesting, well-written and it has me anxiously waiting for the next part - good job!
Kaira-chan chapter 6 . 1/22/2004
WO! Mahado! *Dances**
sorry...
I like very much _ I hope you continue soon!
Kaira-chan chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
Just pointing out a few errors (since you probably knwo how much I love this fic already _;;)
"But his grandfather though, 'It's understandable, he's been through so much.'"
Shouldn't it be 'his grandfather thought'?
"It's as good a star as any to reach for."
I believe you meant start.
And I read somewhere where you reused the word used. it was something like "She used that voice when she was using it blah blah." I cant find it right now exactly. Sorry u.u
Ceresi chapter 6 . 1/9/2004
This is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next. I love your Joey and Yami/Dark, and the Dark Magician! So awesome. I hope you update soon!
Blue September chapter 6 . 1/8/2004
I'm spending time today reviewing lots of the fics that I love that I haven't had time to review until today.
I read this story over and over again and I love it so much. You're so talented and I do like this pairing AND you write it so well.
I love the cards and effects that you have at the beginning of each chapter, because I enjoy trying to relate it to the story. It's such and interesting spin on the plot too! Very original and very creative! *Thumbs up!*
Just Me17 chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER! humm interesting! do continue soon!
cool chapter 6 . 12/31/2003
That was so grate pore Joey must have bean so scared when Yami colapsed. I cant wate to find out who the second fether belongs to Yugi? or Joey? or somone els?
Shella chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I reviewed this before, but I think I should have another shot since I think I know what I'm on about this time. 9_9;;
Anyhoo, love what you're doing with the Yami/Yugi & Ryou/Bakura things. The whole bit about the voice in Yugi's head being the only voice left, & then how the voice in Ryou's head being the nice one, & the violent antisocial tendencies only start when the voice ISN'T talking to him. Kind of turns most accepted wisdom about skizophrenia & multiple personalities on their head.
Oh! Also: I think it's really funky how Yami & Bakura recognise that there's something different about each other, & refer to each other as 'pharaoh' & 'tomb robber'. Just adds a bit to their relationship. On that note, I wonder what sort of character Kaiba would play in this story? Are you going to introduce him later? I don't know if it'd work, but I don't know what you've got planned for Joey & Yugi's supposed trip to Egypt, so don't let me cramp your style. _
Tell you what, reading the chapter in Bakura's POV was kinda scary. *shudders* Really well done writing-wise - very effective.
Must mention: Joey. Joey, Joey, Joey, Joey, Joey. 1. How he searches for an excuse to keep seeing his 'Dark' once his sister's out of the hospital & he doesn't have that reason anymore. 2. "Shatter, crinkle, crack. Don't mind me, I'm just picking up the pieces of my heart. Dark can't be getting worse. I haven't known him that long, but... But I care about him. I want him to get better and get out. Then I can find out what his favorite flavor of ice cream is. Then he can come over to my house and spend the night or something. Then we can go to school together and I could help him make more friends." Sorry for taking up space by quoting the whole damn paragraph, but I love every word of it. It's so in Joey's character & it's so adorable & sad & wonderful & beautiful ... *sigh* Just luverly.
One of the problems most A/U fics have is keeping everyone in character - it's really hard to do, much harder than when you use the canon storyline. But this fic is letter-perfect, especially with Joey. I can hear everything every character says as if it's made to be said in their voice. (A dub voice, maybe, but still their voice!) It's brilliant.
PLEASE keep going with this! I love it to pieces!
Just Me17 chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
O i like! poor Yami! i hope you continue soon! (will check every day) _
cool chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
how cute I love the fackt that Joey brock Yami out of the hospitle. When the puzzel brock did Yugi get stuck inside?
All Apologies chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
Very good fic! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!