Reviews for Immortal Companion
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
Scoobies acting to overly controlling type. And what exactly is donut boy's 'unique' status in the Council? Inappropriate remarks and being a specially judgemental asshole?

Good start to this one, I look forward to seeing where you go with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
Buffy forgot to fire back at donut boy and ask him what his unique contribution was...
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/16/2020
A immortal priest? DARIUS! He was something of a spiritual mentor to both Duncan and several other immortals.. And the fact that the book mentions that the Prize is a curse fits in with the Wandererverse story Calling out the Clan, where it is revealed that The Game was created by Demons to keep the number of Immortals down, since they were to be the protectors of Humanity in the final war between good and evil.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
Oz? Oz is THE IMMORTAL! Darn. I was all set to break out in Princes of the Universe.
FreakyLeo88 chapter 1 . 11/1/2018
Oh wow. Can't wait to read more. This sounds so interesting.
I really like to find out how Richie survived. Or came back from permanent death. I mean, I love Richie. Glad he's back and not dead
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
What?! I need more information! Great start.
nicci1244 chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
woohoo, Oz! I can't wait to see what's next.
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
oh I love this one...finally a decent buffy fic I can enjoy! its been sad without many real decent buffy fics for..forever.