Reviews for Liquor Cabinet
sehun chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Kairi's smile returns, and for the first time I see it as what it is: bright and brittle and so, so lonely.

That was my favourite line.. _ Wow, this story rocks! FINALLY, some peach girl shounen-ai! X3
Mugs chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Wow, nice that was actually pretty well written *smile* most of the Peach Girl fics I have come accross are written by people who -obviously- do NOT know how to write but thankfully YOU are -obvioulsy- one of those people who CAN write! - Good job!
vinylgroover chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Mhm, twas good. Again, I liked the quote at the beginning. I'm pleased it was longer but I liked the other one better. What was it called? Rotting Flowers or something? Anyway, I shall tell you this and I shall repeat it for eternity because some people just don't know and I must correct the world! Sorry, its a habit. Anyway as I was saying, Kiley doesn't have dark hair, hes a red head. Is it differant for the Japanese version? Is that why I'm so confused? Anyway keep it up

Yours Forever Fanfictional

Gin
oOo chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Get Kairi back in Misao's dress! I want more!
Chibi Zink chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
O my god, I loved this. It's truly sweet and I think you should go somewhere with it. I'd never really thought of Goro and Kiley but now that I think about it it's a good match shonen ai wise. Go somewhere with it.

Chibi Zink .
jade chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
This was good... I LOVE the metaphors you use. Brilliant. Great... I'll have to remember those.
Nakoruru-1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Wow, that was a good story. A Goro/Kiley story, cool. Both are oh so damn sexy! , Damn...I need to stop cussing, but damn they are so sexy. Good story, I'm going to go soak in cold water now.
monkfish chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
ohohoho XD Peach Girl yaoi-ness too...::swoon:: Im gonna keep reading the slash stories your writing :D You write all the pairings I want but no one ever sees...e
Harlequin Light chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Oh, I absolutely loved! You have a beautiful way of writing. -smile-

I loved the liquor anologies. -smile- Great job.

~Harlequin
Goosey chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
EE! *Love* this! Amazing and in character and very stylish, without being...over the top. *happy sigh* And, yes! Put Kairi back in Misao's dress! _ Hee.
Noor chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Simple, yet lovely. So, so sweet. Like a pound of fresh cocktail cheesecake.
Vampire Louis chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Oro! I really liked this fic of yours as well! Please write more KairiXGoro? You're so good at it and the pairing makes my heart smile. Hmm... that has to be an odd mental image. But anyway! Please write more with these two... as a pairing preferably. - Thanks!
PinkyLemon chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Gah! More Peach Girl yaoi! KairiXGoro/any other guy! Bwahahaha! Cute fic.
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
aw. I should read more of your Peach Girl ficcies, I really should. _ This was great. I love all the alcohol analogies, kukuku. Aw, but no rum? Eh, well, champagne's good too, so long as it's Verdi. _~

Cuteness. I've never actually read a Peach Girl fic before this but I don't think most people would give Goro this much credit.

Cake? Oh so random. So delicious, too. _

And I love Kairi. _ He's the bestest.

~Sam
bloodraynebow chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I hope that's not it! I love it, and I definitly want more! I was hoping that someone would write about Goro, thanx for that!