Reviews for Coffee, Right In Your Home
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Lex! Make your move, man! Ask her out! Tell her you're interested! She'll totally say yes!

Ok, granted, maybe right after admitting that you wished your father dead and actually killed someone isn't the best time. Especially since she just got done saying how she was so bummed because Clark left her to run after Lana.

Ok, never mind. Carry on.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This series was adorable. To me, it represents the best of hopeful, possible-brighter-future Chloe/Lex friendship-that-might-turn-into-much-more. Well done!
chrisrose chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I completely agree that Lex needs a hug. :) Chloe, too. They both needed this kind of acceptance and understanding... which they couldn't find elsewhere, being surrounded by judgmental jerks who expected the worst from them and never really appreciated the best they had to offer. (I love the dialogue you wrote about darker impulses being normal and only human) I always thought... if only Lex had Chloe in his life, as a real friend...he'd be okay, y'know? They would've been so much better off if they could discuss self-doubts/self-loathing and help eachother like you had them do. :) Your story is moving and wonderful wish-fulfillment. You got right to the heart of why I ship Chloe & Lex. I don't mean to be tacky and plug my own fic here, but I find it interesting that we both thought of the "unconscious touch" element for Chlex... I also had Lex reach out and touch Chloe, without realizing it (at first)... only it was because he was sorry/comforting her (ahem, and attracted to her ;)), rather than seeking comfort like in your fic. I like yours better. :)
shallowness chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Lovely Chloe-Lex friendship, very much in character and building on the other two fics (although mostly different in tone, understandably so). I like how they are around each other here.
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I loved the Chlex relationship you've created here. They are close and know each other very well, and they aren't afrad to be themselves. Nicely done :):)
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Poor Lex, he does so need a hug, and a breack. Poor guy.
RedQu33n chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aww! Even more adorable than "I Drive The Car". I'm sure if Lex had gotten a few more hugs during the first seasons he wouldn't have gone all evil now *lol* Love it.
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! I'm such a huge CHloe-Shipper supporter and Chlex is about my third favorite ship. I'm wondering if you're going to be doing a companion to this fic? I'd love to read it and know about it if you do! I'd love to see Chloe and Lex get more romantic to be honest too but for now I absolutely love the comfort they provide each other just as friends _
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Aww, this was so nice. You wrote humour so well in the first two parts but man, you rock at angst too. You just rock period! This was cool, Lex and Chloe achieving a milestone in their friendship. It had little bits of humour to brighten up the angst too. Like I said, you rock. Thanx for another great installment in this series!
khushiyan chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Slightly emo-er, but cute nonetheless. Yes Lexy's dangerous, but Chloe was right: he just needs a hug. *sigh*

Please write more ChLoex love! I need it!
Crazy Danae chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Dearest... I liked this. It wasn't quite with the same vibe as the rest of the "I Drive the Car" series, but I liked it. Wish you'd do more like it... :D
duj chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Didn't see the episode but you left me wanting to go to the Hug Lex Now site - too bad ffnet disables URLs in chapter text.
Mud6 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this - and the two others I've read - and I do hope you keep writing. :)

Bronwyn Rodget chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Wow...That's about all I can say besides: - Emoticoms are fun! Sorry...I tend to be random when I reviw a story for the first time...But what I'm TRYING to say is that this was a great story. One of the best I've read.
xauthentic chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
No! I can't be over! I demand you make another fic in this series! This was great. I don't think Lex telling Chloe everything was out of character at all.