Reviews for Shower Realisation
woofyy chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
I hope you continue it, you know, to see how Kagura starts to act around Sougo now and how their relationship delevops romantically and if Sougo will confess his feelings and all lol nice short story. Good luck with your future stories.
Bereftsoul chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
akeeeee pls make an M chapter 2 plsssss love this. its sooo good!
siriuslight chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
this is good! i hope they become canon in the end of the series
Katyboomboom chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
BLESSED
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
AAAHHHHHHHHH THIS MASTERPIECE DESERVE A CONTINUATION
Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-I7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
kyaaaah! I love it so muuuch!
I really love it when Sadist is the first to realize his feelings in fanfictions. and damn he became such a pervert xD
when he referred Kagura as ‘beloved brat’ in the manga i practically jumped all over my room from happiness! he really values her deep inside even without showing it in the past TT
ahh will this have a sequel or something?
*puppy dog eyes*
onlyhereforthis chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
You bless us with yet another great fic! I enjoy they way you write these two interactions.
ramblingninny chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
I LOVE YOU
heartsXkisses chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
You know how sometimes you glance at your phone during work? Well, it just so happened that when I glanced at my phone, I saw this notification. I literally stopped everything I was doing to read this. Was it worth getting scolded over? Fuck yes, it was. Will I do it again? Hell yeah, I would.
hitorikitefa8 chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Excellent story very funny, it would have been better if you had given it a continuation, it is still excellent
rike-with-love chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Oh I loved this soooo much! I wanted this story to go on and see the next day and everything. Thank you for writing this golden piece of Okikagu