Reviews for Yūrei no Eiyū
Darkness in shadowland chapter 25 . 10/10
OMG I just read through everything in one sitting, this story is friggin amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
moleluv chapter 20 . 9/24
hahahaha lol I was sitting there laughing and facepalming
moleluv chapter 17 . 9/24
There is only one problem with this fic... I keep laughing so hard that I snort like a pig and get some funny looks.
Jeff chapter 2 . 8/30
Suicide as my first BNHA fic? That’s dark. I mean, not as dark as the fics in my fandom,(Chainsaws and needles and scalpels, oh my!~) but still pretty hecking dark.
I just love, like, the THEME of this fic. The way you write it is perfect too. It’s still in 3rd person, but it has subtle changes that it switches perspective. Like King Explosion Murder’s narration calling Deku “shitty nerd” and whatnot.
Hhhhh I can’t wait to see where this goes!
MADRABBIT0702 chapter 25 . 8/22
You know I always avoid fics with yaoi couples mostly cause I think said fics would focus on gay romance but when it came to this fic I didn't notice the pairing so it caught me off guard when the signs started showing up and now I am actually rooting for it and might try other fics with yaoi pairing cause this showed me that not all yaoi fics is gonna be gay smut, it just goes to show that you cant judge a book by it's cover.
roxyroxas1313 chapter 25 . 8/22
interesting take on the series. I can't wait to see more and how Midoriya/Bakugo's relationship develops.
Temsen chapter 25 . 8/19
I wonder how long all those lies will hold up.
Temsen chapter 24 . 8/19
"someone like you who expects others to save you"
Uh, what? He went around saving others most of the time during the exam. He only needed help with the 'superboss' which is quite reasonable. Seems like a really weak justification for "plot to 'erase' Izuku". Not sure what the rest of the sentence was about, as it was interrupted, but given that both seemed to have the same thoughts...
KatoGS123 chapter 25 . 8/19
I’d love to see Class 1-A’s reaction when they find out that their favorite green bean is dead and haunting the world while being a hero in training lol

I could see it now, Todoroki would be indifferent but inside screaming in fear, the girl’s minus the invisible girl would be freaking out, invisigirl would try to compare their quirks, Aizawa would be like “oh... that’s why Bakugou attacked me... I ensually killed Midoriya... well shit...”... and if Monoma found out... “Ahahah is Class 1-A so glory hoggy that they have to have a ghost in their class? Guess they aren’t as great as we think! Class 1-B will beat you 1-A losers Hahaha!”
Butterino chapter 25 . 8/17
Ahhhhh another amazing chapter! The bullshit response he gave Aizawa was amazing XD My favorite thing is that Izuku really is the embodiment of problem child for Aizawa XP This is probably still far away, but I still can’t help but wonder how everyone will react to Izuku being dead.
Poor aizawa, he erased his student! I wonder if izuku will need time to reform? How will they explain to the teachers, kinda have this image in my head of katsuki and inko bringing the teachers to izuku's grave and telling them there and izuku showing back up then but it's your story and I can't wait to see where you take the story to intead. Can't wait till read more so update soon! Pretty please!
DragonshadowRyukage chapter 25 . 8/17
Poor Aizawa, Izuku, Bakugou, and, most importantly, Kou-chan.
ichika aono chapter 25 . 8/17
Ah so that's what happens when his quirk is erased. I wonder when others will find out about him being a ghost. I look forward to reading more. Till the next one
Kamui Senketsu chapter 25 . 8/17
I literally wheezed when Katsuki explained his reason. Like, seriously. It was hideous lmao.
Also, Aizawa had better fucking apologize. I don’t care if he didn’t know, the fact of the matter is he did it and he obviously seriously traumatized two of his students. Especially Izuku.
LittleWesties9 chapter 25 . 8/17
YUSSSS! This was worth the wait; it was everything I wanted. Awesome.