Reviews for Yūrei no Eiyū
Devashish Karatolios chapter 36 . 11/29/2020
Oh yeah, I gotta wonder about the irony of reading this fanfic while listening to my r music box by saccharin
Devashish Karatolios chapter 34 . 11/28/2020
I’m sure this has already been pointed out but go to sleep is the literal worst advice for someone who has a concussion. And yeah torei in the second chapter was kinda cliche, you could have made it that Izuku can take or borrow the quirks of the dead and torei’s unknown quirk was the ability to interact with the physical world, and it just wasn’t discovered. Good story though and I’m faving it
Devashish Karatolios chapter 2 . 11/27/2020
I’d be ooc too if I realized that I’d just invited suicide while hoping to go into a field of life saving
red rose chapter 7 . 9/2/2020
im honestly in love with this fanfiction. i even had a moment where i did tear up,as i have lost someone. no one comibg to the funeral os decastating. keep writing.

red rose out
Marvelqueen13 chapter 36 . 8/15/2020
Oh my gosh I can’t wait for you to update I read this all in one day
Marvelqueen13 chapter 34 . 8/15/2020
OMFG THAT ZUKO REFERENCE HAD ME DYING BAHAHAHA
Bob chapter 36 . 8/12/2020
Huh... so... as long as they don't touch the ground... riders are able to leave their team. Just like Katsuki did in canon. And Izuku can both fly and turn invisible/intangible. And Izuku can literally snatch all of the headbands within seconds via telekinesis, because headbands are really light weight.

So basically, as long as Izuku's team sticks together to act as a landing pad for Izuku when the time is almost up, they have a 100% chance of winning with literally all available points. Assuming Izuku decides to be a jerk about it. Assuming he doesn't decide to be a jerk about it, then Izuku can literally just take almost every point on the field and go intangible while floating above his team. Leaving the rest of the teams to fight over the remaining points.

I... can't see this going well for anyone else.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/12/2020
I feel like he should've brought All Might into the secret by now. Just to explain why he can't, probably can't...due to him actually being able to eat, take One For All.

Good story so far though
ThePhenoix11 chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
On THIS chapter you need to lable this yoai I was enjoying the story until the cringe "willyoutotteawithme" thing. Respect the characters if you are going to use them
Shadow Eclipse chapter 36 . 8/2/2020
Love as always
Can't wait
Guest chapter 36 . 7/31/2020
was the bet to figure out who scored so well on the exam proton from the entrance test forgotten? or extending in to the school year?
Mireya Humbolt chapter 36 . 8/1/2020
Genail, maravilloso, es fantastico, me encanta como manejas lso personajes, las ilustraciones y descriocion de izuku con heridas, te quedo hermosa. Muchas felicidades¡ espero con ansias la continuacion, sigue adelante¡
KYAAAA chapter 36 . 8/1/2020
Shit indeed. Kinda curious to see how you are going to write the 'talk' with Todoroki, epicccccc

Thank you for another amazing chapter!
SebjectCrimsonStorm chapter 11 . 7/31/2020
You know I went into this story thinking was a villain deku story, but this is so much more interesting!
LuckyMagicBelle chapter 36 . 7/31/2020
Great chapter! Just a few things:
1. I think you mean 'condescension', not 'condensation'
2. 'caramel' not 'carmel'?
3. 'loser' notlooser'.
Just minor typos, and I love the story so far.