Reviews for Follow You
TadAche chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
wooh!that was cute/

plz keep updating!i cant wait for the next chappy

shake-it-buddy chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
*flails her fists like a windmill* you can't stop there~! continue asap! I want, no, I NEED to know what's going to happen with 'em! continue NOW~! XD
villainrage chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
can't wait to see what will happen next. so please be quick and continue writing.
Kurochan chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
Awesome ficcy I can't wait to see what happens when the whole group meets. Write soon!
Murazaki chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
O_O Mou... You're good! XD You do have a very mature style of writing with a great deal of insight. I like. I hope you update soon; you're doing a great job!
Daddy chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
Oh my gawd! Write more, I command it! *fidgets in her seat* What happens to Aburatsubo...? *dies*
Shaded Mazoku chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
I'm really enjoying this so far. I love the style of the writing. Write more soon?
artemisathene chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
Ah, cool! I wonder what the others have been up to? Very good writing, and I like where you've taken Aburatsubo and matured him. Hope you keep writing this, and hope Aburatsubo finds love! _
Cayenne chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
yay! _
Meta Lise chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
This is really good so far. I never thought Aburatsubo would take up smoking. What a surprise, but it works well. Please continue soon. _
KatChanQ chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
Keep going! You are a very talented writer. I can imagine the scenes so well in my head. Pace yourself and create another great chapter, I'll be waiting.
Aria Katrin chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
Wow, this is a great start! Please keep writing, this is coming out very well! My only advice is to cut out the random Japanese: it detracts from the overall mood of the story. Otherwise, great work, and I look forward to reading more!
Static Prose chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
Wow. o_o This story is just wonderful. Simply wonderful. It's so maturely written (something unexpected in Mahou Tsukai Tai fanfiction) and original. Who would have thought Aburatsubo, the tennis player athlete-type, would ever become a smoker? Not me (though I have no problem with it, of course 3 ). I want you to know, I went through a lot of trouble to review this for you. My internet explorer is messed up and won't open new windows, so I couldn't review with that. I tried Netscape, but for some reason, it wasn't reading any of the file, so not even the story was showing up. I finally had to use AOL's browser (which I was reluctant to do because if I get a pop-up, it causes an "internal error" and makes AOL shut down). In the end, yes... I got your story reviewed because I just couldn't stand to see a good story like this (with a small fanbase, meaning you won't get a whole lot of reviews ;_;) go unpraised. Keep it up, can't wait for more!
Dilandau2 chapter 2 . 4/30/2003
Good story. n_n I'm curious to see what will happen next. I hope Aya-chan feels better soon! ;.; Please continue writing. n_n
goldencat chapter 2 . 4/14/2003
I am really enjoying this. Please write more