Reviews for Heroes-in-Traning watch Izuku
James chapter 1 . 11/23
Don’t insult my waifu
Strykor1977 chapter 6 . 10/10
Whoops, missed Hibiki when Izuku started the K-Touch.
kamenrider50q chapter 6 . 9/16
Hey can you make a MHA tokumei Sentai go busters story reaction that's the awesome story
Monster King chapter 9 . 4/13
AWESOME
zakthelion3333 chapter 9 . 3/1
Will this get updated soon
StarDracoFire chapter 8 . 2/8
Hope you can do them react to Super Sentai.
Trash.
zakthebeast3 chapter 8 . 1/7
Can you do chapter 10 as legacy of power dimo thunder
zakthebeast3 chapter 9 . 11/28/2021
Can you do a kyoryuger chapter with izuku being kyoryu red
Grue chapter 9 . 7/16/2021
Let me add in, that even Phantom shows signs of biased by unintentionally forgetting to put All Might in the rest of the story after what happened. He actually left a author's note admitting that he forgot to put All Might be in the story more in one of his few chapters of that story.
Grue chapter 9 . 7/16/2021
Yeah, I can't stand the story they just watched due to how biased Phantom is (in that specific story) towards All Might by bashing him and stuff. You can obviously tell the way Izuku acted SO OOC with him hating and being bitter towards All Might.

Even Raizer must've ragged on Phantom for that when the audience wasn't watching them or before this watching fiction began.
HyroTheGodOfFiction chapter 9 . 4/21/2021
This is a great story so far! I jut thought I should suggest some things to react to(with characters changed in some cases as you see fit):
Power Rangers Dino Thunder episode 4 legacy of power
Legend of the white dragon teaser (BatInTheSun)
SAO Abridged
Hellsing ultimate abridged
DBZ Abridged
Fairy Tail season 1 episode 1
Natsu vs Jellal (in the tower of heaven)
M chapter 9 . 3/24/2021
Would love to see a Dio like villain izuku with The world
Guest chapter 9 . 3/13/2021
Kamen rider amazon omega deku
pleezy chapter 6 . 2/25/2021
can you make a kamen rider kuuga vs daguva final fight scene where izuku fight daguva in a last fight please do it for me thank you.