Reviews for Sight
Snaperipper chapter 15 . 3/12
Great story. I truly enjoyed it.
Sirisha23 chapter 16 . 1/31/2019
Amazing story! Keep up the great work! Thanks for writing this wonderful fanfic!
Ophelia Dakker chapter 16 . 11/24/2018
Why there is no more of this? I want more
Lucyole chapter 16 . 11/21/2018
Aww very sweet story with some drama and lots of forgiveness that is good I live it way better with Harry not being so dumb and thinking about the 2 way mirror Sirius is alive and says sorry to Severus for being an utter prat in school to him yay really good story with a happy end.
robituputup chapter 16 . 11/16/2018
Great idea for a fic! I did enjoy a lot of things you wrote, however I have to agree with other reviewers that it was too short. There were scenes that were just begging to be more detailed, situations to be explained (as in what happened in YOUR version), and just a tiny bit more of the final chapter - there is never enough of SSHG for me :P
Thank you for the great reading piece!
MelCrooks chapter 16 . 10/22/2018
Lovely
ThwartedNormal chapter 16 . 9/11/2018
awesome
MysticalKC chapter 16 . 9/9/2018
I love it! :)
The Lady Fair chapter 16 . 9/7/2018
A suprisingly sweet story. I'm not big on the whole teacher/student thing, but your lovely writing kept me tension in this story was just perfect.
Tgirl1689 chapter 16 . 8/30/2018
love it
mzsha18XX chapter 16 . 8/29/2018
Awe very beautiful and I live the ending as well as the build up
Avana92 chapter 16 . 8/27/2018
That was beautiful! I would love to read a sequel someday.
QOP chapter 16 . 8/21/2018
It was a beautiful story! Much better than Rowling's :)
leonix2009 chapter 16 . 8/19/2018
Well I have to say that was fantastic ending
They are together at last
Thanks for the update
This was a perfect story
I enjoyed it very much
HildeVonKrone chapter 16 . 8/19/2018
A sequel would be a nice follow up to this. As for this story itself, it’s good, but unfortunately short for what it is. Not saying it’s a bad thing as I enjoyed it, but a couple more chapters of in depth context would have gone a long way to fleshing out the pairing.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »