Reviews for Fall and take your title with you
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
It's pikachu not pichu haha
Z chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
I'm going to go on a rampage if this is marth zelda I'm anti zelda right now the summary is misleading for me
MarthLover298 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
marths so nice!
Shadow R-B chapter 25 . 7/9/2008
LOL, I'm like dying from laughter! I love this story, it's a little weird, but I like it! I smell a sequel... Maybe with Brawlers, like Lucario, or Pit, even Ike, hm?

Shadow-Rukario-chan34276

(Lucario)
Adreus chapter 27 . 5/30/2006
Oo, that was a really good fic, I loved the bloopers, I think my parents think I'm crazy O.o

*favs*

*C2*

*Author faves*

*Author Alert*

If only your story was still running... then it would be my record _
Lime-chan. KYU chapter 27 . 3/9/2006
OMG! I love this story! I've been looking for a PeachxMarth story, but couldn't find anything. Thankies for making this story, btw, I think you're very funny! I must add you to my Favorite Authors list!
gkinuwriter chapter 25 . 1/2/2006
hey this was good! i would read the other blooper chapter but my annoying older brother wants me off the computer! *glares at brother* stupid older brothers and their stupid friends!
gkinuwriter chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
hey this is soo good! u write so god that i always want to read more. but sadly i have to go to bed. cause of fricken school tomorrow! God i hate school!
gkinuwriter chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
hey this is really good! i would read more but i got to go do something.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2005
That was awesome!

I just wish Marth didn't get married .
shadowdragon93 chapter 26 . 8/16/2005
*gasps*they... they.. behaved for 1 chapter *gasps again* what was i saying again?... oh funny bloopers hope you make bloopers after every fic you write!- or i will send a more evil mob of-of... i have no idea yet... got to go playing battleon- more fics please!
shadowdragon93 chapter 19 . 8/16/2005
i know how you feel my mom kicks me off the computer_ more stories please!-
shadowdragon93 chapter 16 . 8/15/2005
OHMOIGAWD! YOU PUT MARTH BASHING IN THIS CHAPIE! YAY PURE JOY!(happy about marth bashing only today,last night got beaten by another marth-smasher user)GOT MY ASS KICKED AND MY NUMBER 1 MELEE PLAYER IN FAMILY/FRIENDS TITLE!NO...oh well LOL-

2 place me and my link-smasher cosin are tied now..

KEEP WRITING FICS OR I WILL GET AN AGRY MOB OF GIRBILS TO ATTACK YOU!-
Sizcor chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I love calling cute Marth Tiara Boy!. Eww Peach is dumb and Marth is married aready in the games. :/
Arauru chapter 27 . 5/29/2005
I...Love it .

This story is one of the best ones I've read in the SSBM section . I'll go look up Bowser's share nows , and ..Thank you so much for writing this story . Marth needs to be respected , and not thought of a gay feminist because he wears his dead sister's tiara .

Psie