Reviews for Finally Forever
strangerthings.fanfics.xX chapter 1 . 9/20
The entire story is great! Really helped everyone see the structure of the relationship they built in season I’ve always had a thing for El and Hopper, and this is like the Fanfiction of my dreams Seriously though, my favorite fanfic of all time. I love it! Can’t wait to see more!
Really enjoying reading this sorry! I think you’ve done a great job filling in the blanks we didn’t get to see on the show. Hope you continue with if, would love to read more!
MSerrada chapter 11 . 7/6
Loved this story! It's exactly what I wanted, to see the missing time as El and Hopper bond, as they deal with the trauma.
The ending was perfect, too.

One technical thing, try to break your paragraphs up. 4-6 sentences is a good average. Less is always fine. But when you go beyond 6 sentences it becomes a block of print that is off-putting to read. Check out professional writers' work to see what I mean.

I hope you continue to write, and look forward to see what you've made of season three.
mugglemom2 chapter 11 . 7/3
I may have teared up! I love your El and Hopper.
mugglemom2 chapter 9 . 7/1
I love your story!
maybetocrazytolove chapter 2 . 6/23
This chapter
noDownSide chapter 7 . 5/27
I said this in my first comment but I think this is brilliant at how Hop and El would interact and how they each learn to trust and respect each other.
noDownSide chapter 3 . 5/27
Eloquent description of how feral Eleven might have been in the early days with Hop. On the one hand I can imagine funny outcomes from the 'lack of boundaries', on the other it seems like the tight rein that Brenner had her on in the lab would have prevented the curiosity though that could certainly arise from the difference in freedom. The nightmares are heartbreaking but again seem very, very real with everything she's been through. I've not read this before and am glad to have found it!
Tabitoo chapter 6 . 5/12
I like this story very much.
El hoarding food is a brilliant stroke — excellent insight from you as a writer, and Hopper’s method of grappling with it (finally realizing the best approach is to just let her keep doing it, albeit more safely) is so well done. Was already a fan of this fic and now it’s going in my favorites.
tank03 chapter 5 . 5/8
A very powerful chapter, and kudos for making Hopper perceptive enough to handle El's food hording appropriately. Great story, I'm eager for more, and thanks for sharing.
Shameless-Stranger612 chapter 5 . 5/8
I just read through this whole story in one sitting and I am in complete awe. Everything about it is just so beautiful, and your level of detail blows me away. I love the gradual trust El begins to feel for Hopper and how they are both so fascinated by each other. The sledding scene melted my heart. You perfectly captured both El and Hopper letting their walls down and learning to love (for Hop, love again).

Seriously, this story is absolutely incredible and your writing is flawless in every way. The dialogue, attention to detail, descriptions of everything are all perfection. By far this is my favorite El/Hop fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story!
scarlettfawn chapter 3 . 8/24/2018
I really love your story and hope you keep writing it! I can't wait for more!
tank03 chapter 3 . 8/15/2018
Another winning chapter! Thanks for sharing, I'm really enjoying reading this.
tabitoo chapter 3 . 8/12/2018