Reviews for Complicated Helen and Daemon's Revenge
Draco-luver chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
? I was like 'Wow!' My email is , email me to talk about how that's gonna work. I've never been a BETA before, I don't know how it works. Hahaha! When I read the 'spawn of satan' part think of Jim Carrey screaming at that white bat. So, Ireland huh? I can't wait, I've always wanted to go there. ;
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Looking forward to this story.

Read the other two stories and thought they were really good.

Can't for more on this one.

Until then.
KatiKrzystofiak2002 chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
go sophie its ya birthday you should go party like it your birth day!
Faerie Lover chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
WOW! I love your new chapter...and I perked up when I saw the title...I love the parts with Helen and Daemon and Pansee and Jewelia and all those people in the "other world" thing..that was just so good! And is this new story going to be as sad as the last one? I hope not... I like the hints of forbidden love, and violence! I can't wait either! Are they going to go to any Irish clubs and get captured by Voldemort or something? Pansy hinted that...(the first part, with clubs, not the part with voldemort)
TomFeltonsBabe chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
HI OH I THINK IT'S A NICE START I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING DESDEMONA..the whore!

LOL

WELL KEEP GOING

BYE
Black Rein chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
god i hate it when i am like the last one to review gr that chapter was good but i think u missed a few words in ur sentences but all in all cool chap
Emma13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I cant wait for more! _
sweetlilgoddess chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
cant wait till you update!

love from,

me
Elphie529 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Aww, poor Draco and Hermione...more bad stuff. Sometimes I wish they could just defeat Voldie real quick and go back to being happy again, but I guess that wouldn't be quite as exciting, lol!
Calli-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
"Beware of seagulls. They will steal your bagel." _'

Couldn't help thinking that in the beach flashback, despite the sadness and sentimentality. :D And we're about to meet Desdemona! MWHAHA!

Fun times ahead, I am sure. *wink*
gInNy11 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
omg! this is a GREAT start! i can't wait either! continue and update soon!
hiddenstarrz chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I can't wait till the next chapter is posted...i'll never b able 2 rite lyke u *sniff*
Red Magic Marker chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
oh! This is great so far! And it's going to be darker than the other one! is really hard to believe, I don't think any story can get that dark, but this is awesome so far!

Update soon!

Thankies

Kendall
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
hehe fun stuff, cant wait to dive into the actioin...lol update soon :)

~*abby*~
SashimiYumYum chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Yay its up! Oh yes! I'm so happy! i was wondering when you would put this up. Haha the seagulls are back. oh yes good times for me imagining ppl chasing after seagulls. Um okay i'll shut up now. Cant wait till the next chapter
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »