Reviews for Complicated Helen and Daemon's Revenge
sucker for HermioneDraco chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
What do you mean forbidden love?

Why is it rated R?

hop you dont kill them all like you killed dumbledore all through search for the land of eden i kept waiting to see if dumbledore was coming back but he really dead isnt he?Is pansy gonna die?What about draco and mione?are they gonna die?ok this is not quite a review but its all the questions i had
Kaylee89 chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
oh good job!

i cant wait till they get to ireland, its such an intersting country!

congrats!
Fr0sTol3gaZiOn chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
This is one good story...I can't wait for your next chapter...

Hey, will Lucious and the death eaters coming after them in Ireland? We're finally meeting Desdemona...yay! Wonder what is she like...still a whore or a nice housewive...*laughs*
Draco-luver chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
? I was like 'Wow!' My email is , email me to talk about how that's gonna work. I've never been a BETA before, I don't know how it works. Hahaha! When I read the 'spawn of satan' part think of Jim Carrey screaming at that white bat. So, Ireland huh? I can't wait, I've always wanted to go there. ;
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Looking forward to this story.

Read the other two stories and thought they were really good.

Can't for more on this one.

Until then.
KatiKrzystofiak2002 chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
go sophie its ya birthday you should go party like it your birth day!
Faerie Lover chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
WOW! I love your new chapter...and I perked up when I saw the title...I love the parts with Helen and Daemon and Pansee and Jewelia and all those people in the "other world" thing..that was just so good! And is this new story going to be as sad as the last one? I hope not... I like the hints of forbidden love, and violence! I can't wait either! Are they going to go to any Irish clubs and get captured by Voldemort or something? Pansy hinted that...(the first part, with clubs, not the part with voldemort)
TomFeltonsBabe chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
HI OH I THINK IT'S A NICE START I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING DESDEMONA..the whore!

LOL

WELL KEEP GOING

BYE
Black Rein chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
god i hate it when i am like the last one to review gr that chapter was good but i think u missed a few words in ur sentences but all in all cool chap
Emma13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I cant wait for more! _
sweetlilgoddess chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
cant wait till you update!

love from,

me
Elphie529 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Aww, poor Draco and Hermione...more bad stuff. Sometimes I wish they could just defeat Voldie real quick and go back to being happy again, but I guess that wouldn't be quite as exciting, lol!
Calli-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
"Beware of seagulls. They will steal your bagel." _'

Couldn't help thinking that in the beach flashback, despite the sadness and sentimentality. :D And we're about to meet Desdemona! MWHAHA!

Fun times ahead, I am sure. *wink*
gInNy11 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
omg! this is a GREAT start! i can't wait either! continue and update soon!
hiddenstarrz chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I can't wait till the next chapter is posted...i'll never b able 2 rite lyke u *sniff*
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »