Reviews for This One Meeting
I’m a Hong Konger too!v
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
Reported for interactive content. Taking any story ideas via reviews is in violation of the interactive rule. This author note and any responses, as well as the chapters written based on said reviews, can be used as evidence in a report. Please respect the rules in the future, you have been warned.

P.S. Also, thanks to favorites certain copyright infringing vice have been reported to the respective owners and site admins. Please don't encourage anyone who steals the hard work of others. I get you may enjoy them, but it is still very wrong. For more information as to the problems of Copyright Infringement check the forum Copyright Infringement Reports forum here on FFN. They have a Guide with links to cases and examples, as well as an open chat thread for inquiries.
TVTropes Fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
One idea, do one based on the TV Trope odd friendship, the more unlikely the friendship the better.
Lalahona chapter 8 . 1/1/2019
HAHA! Very nice, very nice.

Man, it sucks hard that theres very few hongkong fics that portray him like you do. Most of the time hes just either always a moody teen or completely emotionless. Slightly pissed hongkong reminds me of china a bit haha

And good work so far~~
Unready Spaghetti chapter 6 . 11/15/2018
OH MY GODS! ANOTHER IMAGINE DRAGONS FAN!
KeepPrivatePlz chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
You can delete this. This has nothing to do with the story.

About your profile, please don't guilt trip reviewers. It's not nice, and lacks consideration. We are people too,and we do not deserve to be treated as if we committed some foul crime by not dropping a review. Perhaps we didn't think it warranted one, perhaps we got busy, forgot, perhaps someone is too shy, or is uncomfortable with reviewing, maybe they don't want to chance getting attacked for their review. People have their reasons, and you shouldn't make us feel bad for it and force reviews just cause you feel entitled. Please stop with the guilt trips.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2018
Awesome, please continue
Lalahona chapter 2 . 8/10/2018
AAHAHAHA NICE XD These are sooo good. The driving on which side one was the best so far. And I think the minecraft one, although not the most original format, was carried out fairly well too. Didnt realize there were other mc nerds here too XD KUDOS 3