Reviews for deal
Chisa Chispa chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Awwwww thank you so much for this
stronger13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2020
Goshhh. You are an amazing writer! I love the plot. A love story that is so unusual— a police and a criminaljust like how you put it. Really, I have to say this must be one of the best NejiTen AUs written in this genre. Keep writing for NejiTen please.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 1/28/2020
WoW, you manage to make what could have been a chapter novel into a one-shot. How you manage to squeeze all that in is beyond me. Brilliantly done. Think this is one of my favourite one shots ever. ... hope tenten gets out of prison soon so they can go on regular dates haha
Naash chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
I love their bickering, small talks, flirting and chemistry.

This fic reminds me why nejiten is my fave ship

Alice chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
I loved it! Great story
keroRiBBIT chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
I loved it! It was entirely different from the usual stories and, although the theme is dark, I found it to be refreshing! Great job! Also, I can't help but point out that you didn't place this under the Neji and Tenten tag, the story would get the rightful attention it deserves once that's done. Again, it was a moving read!
Guest22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Thank you for your work! I certainly enjoyed this! I'm sure it must have taken a lot to complete this.. and it's unfair of me to ask you to do more... But I'm so so so so so so looking forward to more nejiten fics and chapters! Thank you once again! :3