Reviews for Family Ties
Vaccant Account chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
I like Cheena dat girl got spunk!
shukketsu ai chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
this was really good!

but geez, gohi! listen to shampoo and give your sister a chance.
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 10 . 2/12/2004
Really cool fic.
FallenTears84 chapter 10 . 6/27/2003
If I was those two, I wouldn't show my face for like a week or two. Not until mom calmed down..and was away from all her pots. Great Story. Funny all the way! Great Job
FallenTears84 chapter 9 . 6/27/2003
Go Cheena! Its your birthday! Ok, its not but I know you can do it. Gohi is nothing! You can do it all alone. Take them out
Himura Hotaru chapter 10 . 6/5/2003
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA! that chap was funny, especally when they got home hehe, i knew that they were gonna get out of the house some how, i just thought it would have gone something like this,

" Well, Gohi and Shampoo went on a date and i tagged along," Cheena said. Suddenly, thier faces went white when Goku held up a small pice of paper, the note that she wrote to her brothers.

" Uh huh." Goku said.

" Well, look at the time! Lets go to bed and talk about this in the morning huh?" seeing that it wouldn't work, Gohi pointed out the window, " LOOK! FREIZA!" he said.

" AH! WHERE!" Goku turned around, and Gohi and Cheena rushed out of the house.

something like that. It was a great story, can you check out my other story i have up, DBGT My Way? id really appreciate it! JA NE!
chico chapter 10 . 6/1/2003
NO NOT THE END! ::sniffle::

That was well cool che kicked their ases!

hehe i think chichis gona kill then ;;
N-sama chapter 10 . 5/31/2003
_ hehe great ending!

_
Crecy chapter 10 . 5/31/2003
Yep! I gots an account now! I don't have any stories though. I can't fiqure it out... Anywayz, I luved da story. Gohi turned out SOMEWHAT ok. Still has some issues though. _ Kewl! GREAT STORY!
samicat chapter 10 . 5/31/2003
This was a very funny story. Thanks for writing some enjoyment in my life. Thanks a lot. Hope you write a sequel someday.
Crecy chapter 9 . 5/31/2003
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! *grins* CHeena's kewl! She'll fight for her friends! Definatly! _ A

As for Gohi? I REALLY don't like him. He's WAY too selfish for his own good. Are we still talking about the same family here? Where'd HE learn to act like that?
chico chapter 9 . 5/31/2003
YES! FIght go cheena! gohi sucks .\_/. EVIL! cheena can kick their ass in no time!
Reina Raeo chapter 9 . 5/30/2003
Gohi's mean! Cheena, I hope you kick his butt if he tries to stop you. I wonder if Gohan and Videl will come...Update soon!
Trunxgurl chapter 8 . 5/7/2003
Ok I'm slowly catchig up man stupid internet. Good chapter. Update soon!
FallenTears84 chapter 8 . 5/6/2003
Gohi is pissed off and I am happy about it! Go Cheena! She made it once again. She really is a theif. I wonder where she got this from? I guess she's just a quick learner and smart as hell. Great Job and update soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »