Reviews for Sweet Pea
Could you do one of Eddie finding out she was pregnant and how she told everyone
Oh God I loved it every second of it!, thank you for the update, please update soon!
Awww. Great work - and thanks for having Renzulli there for the beginning and end; he's one of my favorite characters.
B Becka chapter 7 . 9/19
That was so good can't wait for more.
dragonsprit chapter 7 . 9/19
Sweet chapter can't wait for more.
Sillywaffles13 chapter 6 . 9/9
That was SO cute I loved this character
Lynn5858 chapter 6 . 9/6
I love this story. I think they would be so cute with a baby.
Great work.
B Becka chapter 6 . 9/1
I personally think that was your best chapter so far, well done hope there's more to come in this cute Jamko universe
conservativegirl chapter 5 . 8/18
Aww such a sweet story of their little sweet pea! Great start :)
I was reading some of the reviews for this story, and the idea of Amelia getting kidnapped, whether by Sydney or no, is a good idea. I personally think, though, that it has the potential to be it's own story - if you decide to go that route.
Good work.
Did you change Ch 4 or did you upload Ch 5?
Write what you want ...ask for suggestions - this is your story...do it your way!
You could pick up the storyline when she is a little older? Maybe she could get kidnapped or something along those lines and all the characters could help save her. Then you could have the following ones about her going back home and her recovering and the struggles that she faces. Just an idea. Thank you for what you have written so far :)