Reviews for Zeitgeist
Amazing! I love your stories! Are you releasing the rewrite for eternal anytime soon?
Pygmy Hippo chapter 1 . 1/2
Such an interesting concept and story! Thanks for sharing this!
Jayson chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
Neat.
Clong464 chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
Can you please do something more this is amazing and I want to keep reading
Rohan Radeeh chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
This is one of the best one shot equal to a story ever not overly completed but makes the story have a composed finish. I love your work and am excited for you to finish your imperator series.
AvidCL chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
This was amazing!
Bitchboiii69 chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
I love it
mynigga chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
bro this was so goood like this shit fire hoe
Callum Runchman chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
This is a good one shot but you missed out on the major opportunity to tell the story of Percy's conquest. The defeat of the Olympians and the rise of a new era. Summarising it as you have is kind of disappointing if I'm honest. After putting so much time and effort into the first part/story I'd have thought you'd be invested in this little series you could have made out of it. A shame to learn otherwise but nothing we can do now
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
this is amazing, you have to write more about this world
popcornrocks13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
I have to wonder if you had a bit of inspiration from Warhammer 40k. The God-Emperor of mankind, and his Terran Empire, with his elite guard of what is essentially space marines. Lots of parralels.
EternalAce chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
Zeitgeist is a German wird so... please explain why you used it do you?
If you translate Zeit Geist wird to word in German it means time ghost.
But I think zeitgeist is more sth like the sense In the cause of time
I’m writing shit I know
Bye
Ace
Photo661 chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
Pleaseeeeeeeee make another chapter. You're so engaging it's 5am and I still want to keep reading.
IROCK108 chapter 1 . 5/6/2020