Reviews for Get This Party Started
Blue Quartz Foxy chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
'fan girl squeal' Oh my god! I never would have thought of this pairing, even though Sanji and Ami are my two favorite characters from two of my favorite animes series. 'wanders away to read more'
Clairei chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Wow, One Piece and Sailor Moon equals genius! Pure genius! This was a very fun read. There were no spelling or grammar errors, making this even better!

This is pretty old so I don't expect you to finish it but it would be wonderful if you did!
Deep Serenity chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
enjoyed getting to know him better I guess, looking forward to the next chap
Deep Serenity chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
i liked this chapter without either of them,
this was very good
Deep Serenity chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
still like, it made me laugh a little, only problem I have is that Ami is way to confused and shy, I hope she will get a little back bone soon and more direct interaction between them you know some real convo. Also, I guess you don't like Rei and Serena very much which is cool with me. Anyway saving as a fav, so I can read the rest. Return the fav of a review one day. Writing was really good!
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I like it a lot, it's light without being to light.
Dee-Chan chapter 5 . 5/9/2003
Hm I like roast wild duck XD. It has a different, more exotic flavour than tame ducks do.

I liked how this chapter was from Sanji's perspective, it helps with the character development to do that and is helpful to the readers too. For some reason I liked that Cousin of his..reminds me of myself maybe..*sweatdrops*
Bloody Vixen chapter 4 . 4/29/2003
He, he what in the world is Mamoru up to? I don't know, I don't know...poor Amy she had better get her man! Hey when are the others going to appear...me want Usopp and Luffy...
SailorPikaAngel chapter 4 . 4/29/2003
*pouts*

There was no Ami or Sanji but I totally forgive you since I was laughing my head off at the senshi's antics.. poor mamoru has NO idea what he got himself into! _

I love how you set it up so mamo can only hear one side of tconversation it made things *so* entertaining! It also left him completely clueless! _ I especially loved the part where he recognized the smile and was uneasy about it! LOL Yea, he better be scared! _ the way mamoru acts toward usagi is so sweet, him cooking for him and the long lengths he would go through to make her happy! *_*

*shakes head*

Mina, Mako, and Usa together the craziness has started! At least Rei still has some sort of sanity! Mina's little "speches" are downright hilarious and overly dramatic! _ the first one, LOL mako and usa was looking at the ceiling too! Where does Minako get these dirty thoughts! *_* Ami could be traumatized and scarred for life if Mina told her such things!

*shakes head giggling*

Mamo has been forced on the bandwagon, its official the chao has begun! poor poor, mamo. Wait, I take is back! He insulted Ami, saying he had trouble imaging Ami in a relationship and that Ami says "dating is evil." She just kinda um.. does not look too fondly on that idea and I bet there are guys secretly in love with her!

*shakes her head firmly*

Usa should put him thru humiliating ordeals as his punishment! *sniffs in disdain* Insulting Ami...

*raies eyebrow*

Sanji FLIRTING with othe girls! HOW DARE HE! *growls* Ami get your booty over to him! *pouts* Why does Sanji curse so much? Poor motoki.

*giggles* He flirts with anyone in a skirt? LOL Imagine if he flirts with a transvestite! It would be hilarious!

Mamo almost had an heart attack? That would be the easy wasy out for him! I vote more humiliation for Mamo. The girls can make fun at Ami because they are soul sisters but not Mamo even though he is usually totally clueless that is not an excuse! So I hope the next chapter is up soon, I certainlly hope this does not end in 8 chapters, reading it is so much FUN! Til laterz!
Dee-Chan chapter 4 . 4/28/2003
I love how Usagi, Makoto, Minako, Rei and Mamoru are 'plotting' to set up Ami and Sanji.*cackles evilly* Playing matchmaker is fun I've done it before. Basically someone asked me if I had a female friend who was shy and someone I knew came to mind right away. They've been together for over a year and a half now too. *gives V-sign* So far my success rate is 100%(so I've only set up 1 person...;;)

*Looks at Yami Nocturna and grins* Well n_n Dee is my real name so Dee-Chan is what I'm known as on and on the net. I agree that there's a lot of Dee-Chans/D-Chans running around though.. o.0 I don't think many are actually called Dee though _.
Reihn MidNite chapter 4 . 4/28/2003
woow... mamo.. is ... not an un-caring bastard like he is in most of the other fics i've read, and Minako.. _ shes so hilarious. i was so sure that i reviewed the last chapter... oh well..

aww, no SanMi action, well, at least the mina crazyness makes up for it.. _;
The Misfit Dragon chapter 4 . 4/28/2003
Ah... poor Ami. Their evil conspiracy was so well set up. Three cheers(but don't forget about Requiem!)!
Vittaria chapter 4 . 4/28/2003
Hello again, that was a very very well written chapter! I do so love this story. That's so cute, how Mamo-kun can't say no to Usa-chan! well I'm going to go find my next victim...tata! -Doll-
Yami Nocturna chapter 4 . 4/28/2003
sounds funny

might as well read it

-looks at Dee-chan-

you know, people these days get more similar nicks every day...i was De-chan
Oddball chapter 3 . 4/27/2003
HEY! Anouther steelar chapter. Sigh, poor ami, it's terrible but so good at the same time. HEheheehe, Minako is so bad. She reminds me of my mom, only, my mom's to old to do something like that, but you know what I mean? If you don't, forget it. Anyway, it was a great chapter. I loved it. Can't wait for more. Keep it up.

Insane