Reviews for Bloody Bathhouse of Horror
randomgirl chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
This is hilarious! I would say that I can't wait for more, but it looks like you aren't going to continue this story. That's a shame. I was really enjoying it.
Dragon's Ghost chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
Nice one!

I like the way that you had D explaining that he was wisking away to change into a pair of underwear and then all of the boys suddenly realise that they're exposed! Too funny! I also like all of the arguments on the way to the resort. I can tell thst you're going to embrasse everyone somethin chronic in the future. You know that you have it nagging me now, what is underneath D's hat and why does he wear the damn thing all of the time! I know that I wouldn't wear a hat 24/7 simply because I liked the hat. nice fic, hope to see more of it in the future!
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
heheheheh... i hope you update soon and i have one question where the heck did you get the ideas for this fanficton
Gale-Dragon chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
R u going to update?
Magic of WakaLaka chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Oh my god. This is the best story ever. Too bad you haven't updated for years. -sobs-
Kars chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
This story is so FUNNY! I luv it so much! Please update!
black knight of Marmo chapter 8 . 4/11/2006
NO! Don't tell me you have definitly stopped that story! it's the best around!
AikoNamika chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
*sings along with Grove*

I don't suppose I could ask you to update, given the last time you updated was (literally) years ago?

Oh well...lovely fic! Enjoyed/enjoying myself immensely!
AikoNamika chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
*snickers* Oh, I've been nearly dying of laughter while reading this. It's hysterical!

The whole, "Charlotte" "Meier" "Charlotte" "Meier" thing reminds me of stereotypical Fushigi Yuugi fics (actually, the series too) in which there is "Miaka" "Tamahome" "Miaka" "Tamahome" etc. Hey, come to think of it, those two couples would probably get along well...

And D going and laying out a trap for the old man with women's underwear? That's great! Makes me think of the old pervert in Ranma 1/2...

But I'm not sure whether to say "poor Grove" or be relieved for him. He doesn't have to go out hunting and can relax, but at the same time he doesn't get to have any fun. Oh well...*keeps reading*
TheMagesticMoose chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
OMG! That was so funny! I LOVED it! You really must continue soon! PLEASE! It was so funny! :D It's so original as well! D rocks!...he never does take his hat off...It's weird to try and think about him without his hat...He only takes it off in the first movie...but Bloodlust D, you just can't imagine him without his hat on! It's crazy! :) Please update soon!
Kat-chan chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
This is funny lol. I'm a Marcus Brother fan along with my friend Wizardgirl.
Lil' Monk chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
This is a really good humourous fic, you're doing a really fantastic juggling job..hope you add another chapter soon, or we'll all have to keep hanging in agonizing anticipation..;0p
Fiddlesticks chapter 8 . 7/31/2004
Oh, gosh, this story is hilarious. And although there's a relatively large number of characters, they're all acting exactly as they should. Awesome! *hands you cookies*

*cough*continue*cough*
Vampire Hunter Z chapter 8 . 5/24/2004
Please update soon! And please put more Kyle and Benge moments, their both so funny!
Terra Nova chapter 8 . 5/17/2004
Please update soon! I love this fic! I love Vampire Hunter D! Please included more of "Lefthand", Kyle and Bendge.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »