Reviews for Disney Meets Discworld
Gingerbread Owl chapter 8 . 9/11/2004
lol, I loved Ankh Morporkian Nights!
Wierd Kitty chapter 8 . 12/14/2003
Brief outline of my thoughts:
Drumknott - Aww, poor overworked Drumknott, even though you have to expand his name from 2 syllables into 4 (maybe Rufus Drumknott would've been better?
Won't Say I'm a Duke - Whee! Vimes lying on the side of a fountain and singing!
My Lullaby - A bit of a time slip, Vimes isn't married at that point, unless Carrot's crazy ma has been tracking ALL the Vimeses and is talking about our Sammie's dad (who would snatch me bald-headed if he heard me calling him Sammie)and Carrot's name isn't Carrot at that point.
Party in Ankh-Morpork - Wheeheehee! Singing gonne!
Ankh-Morporkian Nights - I can see Dibbler doing this very easily.
Wierd Kitty chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
It's Frollo, not Frodo. (Do as I say, obey, in here while I go destroy the One Ring...)More comments to come in reviews for later chapters.
Silverfyshxin chapter 8 . 11/25/2003
Very good.
anynomous chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
*chuckled* i like Ankh Morporkian Nights, it made me laugh! ;}
Valaraiya chapter 8 . 5/20/2003
Heheh, great idea! I like!
Mobius Shadow chapter 8 . 4/25/2003
All right! I knew there would be one I knew soon, and I loved it!

P.S. Do you have any suggestions for a Rincewind's Greatest Hit? I don't get around much, what songs do you listen to?

I love these!
dreamkin chapter 8 . 4/25/2003
hm...funny. I dont know all the songs, but my favourite one so far is DEFINATELY Drumknott! Drumknott!. Carry on, it's unusually amusing, as i dont tend to like this sort of thing.
Lotho's Cute Villainess Minion chapter 8 . 4/25/2003
*bites lip... will not laugh... CACKLES!*

Okay, I don't really like most song parodies, but I must commend you on two things.

One, the using of Nobby Nobbs as Iago. In that scenary, I cannot think of a better Iago than Nobby. I loved that.

Also, CMOT Dibbler, in that song. To be honest, I don't like the song much. But I loved the Sausage-Inna-Bun thing! That was hilarious! Let me shake your hand, please? *shakes author-person's hand*

Teehee... I'm normal...

-LCVM
Abby chapter 7 . 4/14/2003
Cool! I love Discworld and Disney, thank you for combining them! My favorite is Stay In Here, because it's just so perfect for the situation and the characters. I also like My Lullaby for its unique presentation of Carrot's mother as a crazed, revenge-obsessed person who has pinned all her hopes on her son's reclaiming the throne. Scarily enough, it's actually quite plausible. And a last thing that I particularly liked was the casting of Nobby as Iago in There's A Party Here In Ankh-Morpork. It's the perfect character for him, I swear!

Anyway, are you going to be writing any more? I hope so!
Clanker chapter 7 . 4/12/2003
I haven't seen any Disney movies recently, but I know I've heard all of those songs. Incidently, the ones I know the best are from the Lion King 1 and 2.
Mobius Shadow chapter 7 . 4/12/2003
I honestly can't say I know any of the songs, but you onviously put a lot of effort into it.

By the way, could you review 'Rincewind's Greatest Hits'? It's along the same vein, and has received many reviews similar to this one.

Good Job!