Reviews for Indicia
Bittersweet and believable.
stormfirej chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This is a really nice story! Great job :D
Quatre-sama chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Ah, I love Frerin and I love that Legolas doesn't really get to ask questions about it. I've always loved your writing for what you leave unsaid as much as for what you say. 3 Perfection.
Glynna chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
WOW! Just wow, what a fantastic read, loved it all, and can't wait for more. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Simply Breath-taking. Gorgeous.
Nevyn chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
And then? Man, I was getting into this and it ended! do they get together? or are they just friends. Sequel? oh, pretty please? ::mournfull eyes of begging::

Very nicely written. i look forward to reading more or your work. keep the stories coming.
tuesday chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Oh, wow. Sweet, subtle, with a great undercurrent. Not many people can write Legolas and Gimli well, but you do so with a grace and eloquence rarely matched.
Spyke Raven chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
This is exquisite. I love what was said through being unsaid. I love the way Legolas carried the rocks with him, not knowing why. I love the camaraderie that comes through and the fierce love that wins out. Thank you for sharing this.
HalandLeg4ever chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I was pleasantly surprised after reading this fic... I did not think a story with only one chapter would leave such an impact. Very well done.
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Lovely. You have a lyrical way with words and I could really see the dwarf's halls.
I do hope you continue and tell us more of the relationship after these initial admissions!
Blossomwitch chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Wonderful! I loved the tension of this story: so much was left unsaid.
I particularly liked the bit with the rocks: a wonderfully telling
detail. Perhaps we could have a sequel? *begs shamelessly*
Moonbeam's Predilections chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Sweet! Short, but I liked how nothing was said outright and merely implied by word and deed. Gave it a touch of medieval class we rarely see in modern works, but which so infused Tolkien's works.
Starken Dark Feathers chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Wow...this is perhaps the best Gimli Legolas slash that I've read. The two make such an adorable couple, don't you think? The setting was absolutely perfect, the way you built up the events and the why's and how's. Nice look into Dwarven culture, too! You are a very talented writer. Thank you for a great contribution to the Lord of the Rings fandom!
BJ4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Intriguing story, with a wonderful, brief glimpse into Dwarvish life. I like the interactions and about Frerin...he loved Gimli too? Sorry if I'm just slow. That's how I interpreted the story and I thought it a deeper, nice touch. Good writing. _
Seom chapter 1 . 12/17/2003