Reviews for Diabolus est Melodiam
DrTravia chapter 6 . 8/18/2023
chapter 5... when "fuck that guy in particular" should be the chapter title.
mandvisahuxx111 chapter 7 . 5/13/2023
Shouldn’t it be devil trafficking
mandvisahuxx111 chapter 7 . 5/10/2023
You can imagine his mother as mobeus from helltaker
GodsReader15 chapter 6 . 4/24/2023
Holy shit I haven't felt such a deep hatred for a fictional character in so long. Kudos to you for making the dad such a despicable character, his torture scene has brought me great satisfaction.
nyashamakanyire chapter 3 . 4/20/2023
the reason for not killing his father is understandable but why not just use the essence of bind on him
Trevion1 Brownlee chapter 9 . 2/6/2023
Why doesn’t he learn bleach techniques like The flash step thing that’s basically short distance teleportation
Trevion1 Brownlee chapter 8 . 2/6/2023
This is just a small nitpick but there is technically a way to make portals or teleportation but realistically no devil in DXD Would be able to pull it off it mostly involves black holes and some were moles and a whole bunch of other theoretical mess
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2023
Shit hit the fan real quick
kageknuser2710 chapter 9 . 12/16/2022
Yeah, you've lost me now. Everybody is just getting raped left and right, and some reviews are even mentioning him getting off on someone else fucking his mother in later chapters. Disgusting
kageknuser2710 chapter 5 . 12/16/2022
Good development. Crazy backstory though, you really showed just how dark DxD truly is.
I love that we get to see your take on why Grayfia and Lucifer 2.0 turned out as they did in canon. They've done some truly terrible shit to end a terrible war, and MC's mom got caught as collateral.
kageknuser2710 chapter 3 . 12/16/2022
Wow... If he actually has the power to save her, yet does not... Then he is scum
Shortmike24 chapter 1 . 10/23/2022
what a fucking loser. binder and breeder? are you a rapist? or are you a 12 year old idiot? grow the fuck up
majikss chapter 8 . 10/20/2022
I cannot for the life of me get into this story its so boring
Ragn0r4k chapter 26 . 9/13/2022
I doubt this will ever get revived, but I wanted to add my thoughts so as to have a review that isn't a troll or a flame.

I don't have any opinions on the sexual aspects of the story, everyone has their kink and you can write what you like. Where this story went wrong for me is in its pacing and clarity. Once you started abusing the essence of binding, it became very unclear on what was happening, suddenly cleria was bffs with their group and the next scene she has no clue about their existence. And the flow of it all was very messed up. And you set up plots and yet you resolved none of it in 200k odd words or even set about having a plan for doing anything. No gaining peerage members, making connections or even power leveling. His strength level is abstractly 'strong', all of this was in the end unsatisfying. Slice of life is fine, but not when you set up a massive revenge plot and then pivot to taking your submissive mom with a pet feetish for a walk.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/30/2022
well, the fanfic managed to escape some stuff that was... like the cucking - at least didn't notice anything more about that part.
More chapters could've been welcomed.
775 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »