Reviews for Salvation
xofalling2deep chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Oh! That was so sweet! I love your little Sarkney one shots! They make me so happy.
qblisa chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
That was a beautiful story. One of the nicest Sarkneys I have had the pleasure of reading.

I would love to know about the 6 months they spent together, in more detail and Sydney's POV while she was away from Sark.

You did a fabulous job of portraying Sark's pain and misery, being away from Sydney. Well done!

I still have a problem thinking that Irina could be so heartless towards her daughter and (almost) son. But I suppose it worked for the story.

Lisa :)
Alana84 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Awesome fic, loved it btw, hehe! It was well written and very good.
olivia chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I'm so impressed with myself right now, I actually found this story on my own, without a rec. I was looking for the other Salvation and this came up. A different kind of story but definitely just as good. Excellent really. Your name looks extremely familiar. I get the feeling you're a big timer in the alias fandom, or once were. Either you are and i now feel really stupid or you're not and i'm mistaking you for someone else and I feel stupid again.
pollyinmypocket chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Aw, a happy ending :D Now that's what I like to see! You have an incredible writing style - the entire piece had me riveted from beginning to end. It's an absolutely brilliant piece of writing. The emotion, the poignancy - so very, very cool.
cvkiwi chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
i actually cried
damn your good
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
you now have me heartwrenched and crying, coughing all over my room. props.
i was so scared of a non-sarkney ending. and we all know that wouldn't do. *sighs contentedly*
telekineticBURN chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow. Just... wow.
I love everything of yours that I've read - you're one of the best Sarkney writers out there. You should be very proud of your work. On behalf of myself and all Sarkneys, Thank you!
lifes-mysteries18 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
aw that's so sweet, i love s/s
trorylover chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I love it! More please
naquada chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Hi,

I just finished reading your story and I love it, I hope you do a second part of something I would love to read some more.

Monica
wednesday chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Wow wow wow.
me chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
very moving...wow...the writing is just..wow..im gonna go read it again so that i can form coherent sentences...)
screen names are tacky chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
i thought it was really great. recently, there have been a lot of awesome sarkney fics, and i'm totally phsyched abou tthat. especially since all i do is lie back, read, and then tell the honest truth by praising the authors and stories. way to go riane!

screen names are tacky
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
oh dear. I'm crying. Really. First for the pain, then for the ending... it was gut-wrenching to read, really, and I love you all the more for it... How in the world did you keep something like this hidden from me? Evil girl... It's just perfect on so many levels... Probably the first time that a Sarkney story was so emotionally touching that I really did actually cry... Take it as a compliment :)