Reviews for The Sister Code
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 16 . 4h
Uh oh. Good chapter! Please update again soon!
jordana60 chapter 15 . 9/13
I love all this matchmaking!I'm so glad Tristan and Amy are getting together. Have a nice holiday. Can't wait for the next update!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 15 . 9/12
Super cute chapter again! And as always can’t wait for the next one!
TayChelle90 chapter 15 . 9/12
Aw. I love Ben!
AJ Granger chapter 7 . 9/11
Love that all three went for kisses with the guy they want. This will change quite a few things.
AJ Granger chapter 3 . 9/11
Gave it a chance. If Jess came to Luke’s that early, I can’t imagine why he wouldn’t be at Chilton or talking more about college when that starts. Tristan is an ass. No amount of cuteness makes up for name calling. I like that Jess has a crush on Rory who is clueless.
Wow! Great chapter. So glad Luke and Lorelai had their first date as well as liv and Ben realizing what they had. Can't wait to read more.
So sweet that the girls invited Paris to the concert. I love that liv and Paris got to talking. Great chapter.
Great chapt. I love how everyone just got along so well together. Ben seems to really understand liv. Can't wait to see what they all get into when Steve, Ben and Amy move back to Stars hollow.
So glad Ben and Amy were so open with their dad. So nice how they all get along with Luke and jess. I like how liv was able to rally talk about her feeling with Jess and Rory. It was nice to see Luke and Lorelai so lovey to each other.
Love the new additions and how much they love and respect Luke. It's nice to see him have people who really care about him as much as Lorelai and the girls do. So nice that Luke is ther for Lorelai even though she knows she screwed up on their first date. Such good writing.
So nice to see Tristan really trying to be a good friend to Olivia. Cute scene how all the guys were painting the diner together.
So nice that Luke, Jess and Tristan were there for the girls. Glad that Richard is ok.
AL three ladies kissing their guys! How romantic.
jordana60 chapter 14 . 9/8
I’m so happy Amy and Tristan are getting together too!