Reviews for The Pyramid of Life
Robert and 43 chapter 7 . 1/25
so your black spiderman SI gets most his tech and resources from stealing ?
BigTurner chapter 23 . 7/28/2023
Really love the story and I hope you continue it
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 23 . 6/8/2023
update! sequel!
Grand Regent Thragg chapter 7 . 5/30/2023
The arc reactor is as radioactive as a cellphone.
the raging chicken chapter 23 . 5/24/2023
could have been better felt like the story should have taken longer but was all crammed into a few chapters in a rush to make him all powerfull, very little story or plot going on
the raging chicken chapter 22 . 5/24/2023
so what happened with Wanda he convinced her to work with him then we never heard about it again
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2023
Shit
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2023
Stupid trash
Ahtu chapter 1 . 2/6/2023
Why am I telling you all of this? Well it ties into how I woke up in another world.**

Linguistics on such a key paragraph could really stand to get updated.

I've been in such a weird lightning storm once when I was very little. A sky covered in red-orange clouds, raining purple and red lightning onto the landscape late in the winter/near-winter evening. I'm fairly certain some sort of disaster must have tied into the lightning storm happening to give it that color. Perhaps the ash cloud of some far-off volcano? Or maybe the break down at some factory? Or just pure industrial pollution?

Regardless I'll never forget that weird evening, when our father just stopped the care to gaze at the phenomenon, and we all got out of the car just to stare at the near hail of lightning smashing into the rolling hills and mountain tops in the distance. That is until one of them struck a top a bit too close for comfort(I mean like 100-200 meters or so from us), with all the subtlety of a meteor, and we all went back into the car for safety. We kept watching it for another few minutes before driving off. I was only 6, 7 or 8 years old, so it was a little bit scary, but also oooh so fascinating...

I kept looking at it for as long as I could, and dreamt of having the magical power to create and control such a storm of energy. That may have been when I came to realize what I truly desired most, and that it didn't exist in this world as such.
Yugzix chapter 16 . 1/14/2023