Reviews for Trial and Error
fizz chapter 1 . 6/16
heyyy ive made a habit of commenting on this fic once a year during the summer :) now a rising junior in undergrad & ive loved ur writing since i was 15! about to start studying for the LSAT & thought of u… an update would be lovely but at the end of the day i hope ur safe and doing well 3
ElysianYuri chapter 1 . 5/9
I just reread this fic two years later and I still loved it as much as I did in my first rereading. I know you are unlikely to complete it but you definitely have a talent for writing. I hope you are happy wherever you are.
thirdwheel chapter 20 . 5/8
I’m generally not a huge fan of modern world AUs but this is SOO good. I do hope you continue writing it!
Bakerstreet15 chapter 20 . 4/7
It was quite a ride, I binge-read since yesterday and ypur story is amazing captivating. And obviously notorious for leaving us cold after showing a glimpse of SasuSaku hotness. It was very bad. I hope you are alive and well to continue this awesome story. The garden is still fresh!
Thanks for your good work!
Zephyr chapter 20 . 2/15
Hi I have been following this story since you posted and obsessively check both ao3 and every few months to see if you have updated. This is possibly my favourite fanfic full stop and I really hope that you can update at your own time. Hope life is going how you want it to be :) all the best
kazuyaryo chapter 20 . 2/1
That story was amazing.
Thankyou for sharing.
Vviianx chapter 20 . 1/13
Wonderful...This is too good to be stopped. Waiting and hoping for new chap
eskr chapter 1 . 8/29/2023
waiting for new chapter while rereading this 5th time
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2023
moooore
3 chapter 20 . 6/12/2023
i found this fic my freshman yr of high school and now im ab to be a college sophomore! randomly thought of u and wanted to check in. we miss u lots and hope ur doing well! (btw im prelaw now LOL inspired by this fic)
ssenjoyer chapter 20 . 1/16/2023
Please know that people still love and wait for this story 3 and we hope you're well and will continue writing it...
StrawberryPocky chapter 20 . 12/18/2022
If I had known this was a ongoing fic, I wouldn't have read it so quickly TTTT. I hope you and your loved ones are doing well and that you know we're all patiently waiting for your next update :')
Guest chapter 20 . 12/13/2022
but where is the next chapterrrrr where is the ballllll been waiting forever huhu
gne13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2022
im so addicted with this omg! i kinda like jerk sasuke (sorry) and how you interpreted sakura is amazing i hope you continue the story :((
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2022
Oh my gosh i jusssst read a fan fic that copied much of this cja0ter nearly word for word it was on ao3 it was called "driving you insane"