Reviews for The Perfect Wave
sheikazutaralover chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Love love love love love love it
JP1124 chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Great story definitly enjoyed it
Kansas chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Loved it! Sequel?!
Artistic18 chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
After randomly thinking of Rocket Power again all these years, I must say that it was truly awesome to be able to read a fanfic as well written as this. You did a great job with this story!
Heatherfeatherz chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
This was such a GREAT story! I'm pretty sure it was the best Rocket Power one i've read. You should really make another one :D :D maybe a sequel to this one? :)
reppad98 chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
I just wanna to let you know that I really, really enjoyed your story, actually I loved it, and I wanted to thank you for writing this, so THANK YOU!
Mickiecuteknight chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
I love this story. I think I found a new favorite couple that I like.
Sunshine chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
Perfectly written
70ftofhair chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love the first chapter. It's sooooo funny. XD
animeaddict2323232 chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
AHHHH IM IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC. pleassseee update.

ZariDenim chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Ok, so this is only chapter two, and I am officially addicted to this story! Very well written, and I'm impressed that no one even is out of character! Absolutely awesome!
the mythologist chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Good evening Nom de Plume1,

I know this is a review on a tale long finished, and a preliminary one at that, but I would just to like say - I love your group dynamics. I really wish I had read your tale before I embarked on mine because you have a great feel for their interactions, speech, and even actions themselves. What I'm trying to say is, reading your story feels a bit like how I remember watching the show to feel, and I'm excited to read the rest. Thank you for writing :)
MsButterFingers chapter 12 . 6/12/2009

I can honestly say this is one of the best fanfictions that I have read on this website so far.

Wow. Where to start?

I read the whole story in a day, I couldn't stop reading!

I love how discriptive it was, I love the plot, I love the writing style, I love the way you portrayed the characters...

I can tell this is going to be one that I read over and over again. Easily the best Rocket Power story here, from what I've seen.

You're a very talented writer, thank you for writing such an awesome story!

MochilaBonitanot signed in chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
Who would have thought a Rocket Power fic would have been so darn good! I'm like, smiling my friggin face off! I loved it and that the dialogue and characters all seemed so true to the actual show. You totally deserve a woogie! Much luv!B]
Twister's chica chapter 12 . 3/20/2009
That was very well written. I loved it.