Reviews for The Son of the Original Hybrid
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 11h
FunkyRooster chapter 3 . 9/20
being raised by klaus... cant wait to see how harry acts. looking forward to it.
came upon this story and liked it. good job thinking of something like this. hope we get to read this story until the end. please keep up the good work and the updates. thanks and good luck.
Please continue this story. It's amazing and I love Salvatore bashing.
Awesome chapter, can't wait till the next update.
Good story hope you update
Sherry chapter 3 . 9/12
So cool.
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 3 . 9/13
really like this idea shame harrys not older during the timeframe would have been interesting to see him mix with bonnie or Freya looking forward to this continuing
moops chapter 3 . 9/13
nice start and believable
kayleeh chapter 3 . 9/13
Really liking this look forward to this next update
Bojack2011 chapter 3 . 9/13
Its pretty good. The entire plot of the story is new for a vampires diaries and harry potter crossover
RoseTennant654 chapter 3 . 9/13
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. thats all I could think to say.
LuckyLuca chapter 3 . 9/12
I like this side of Klaus. I belive Klaus in cannon was able to feel love. I mean look what he did for his daughter. I also like that Klaus still has his edge.
xxOchibixx chapter 3 . 9/12
This is awesome so far. I always love the idea for Harry growing up not being abuse and such. I just don't understand why the need for a tragic childhood to grow up to be dark or grey. I wonder if he would still be a light wizard or stay on the light side like Canon Harry . Thank you for the crossover as there hasn't been one where it start off like this before. It was usually after the battle and it's usually fem Harry. I'm glad you stick to male Harry.
Lyryenn chapter 3 . 9/12
Omg omg omg I can't wait for harry to come! And Damon being a ass thinking to hurt little harry.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »